Monday, June 30, 2008

Who says church can't be fun?!


The following announcements actually appeared in a church bulletin or were delivered verbally at a church service:

Miss Bertha Belch, a missionary from Africa will be speaking tonight at Calvary Memorial Church in Racine. Come tonight and hear Bertha Belch all the way from Africa.


Our youth basketball team is back in action Wednesday at 8 p.m. in the recreation hall. Come out and watch us kill Christ the King.


Ladies, don't forget the rummage sale. It's a chance to get rid of those things not worth keeping around the house. Don't forget your husbands.


The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been canceled due to a conflict.


The sermon this morning is Jesus Walks on the Water. Tonight's sermon: Searching for Jesus.


Barbara remains in the hospital and needs blood donors for more transfusions. She is also having trouble sleeping and requests tapes of Pastor Bob's sermons.


Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our community.


Smile at someone who is hard to love. Say "hell" to someone who doesn't care much about you.


Don't let worry kill you off – let the Church help.


A bean supper will be held on Tuesday evening in the church hall. Music will follow.


At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be "What is Hell?" Come early and listen to our choir practice.


The senior choir invites any member of the congregation who enjoys sinning to join the choir.


Scouts are saving aluminum cans, bottles and other items to be recycled. Proceeds will be used to cripple children.


For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery downstairs.


Potluck supper Sunday at 5 p.m. – prayer and medication to follow.


The ladies of the Church have cast off clothing of every kind. They may be seen in the basement on Friday afternoon.


Ladies Bible Study will be held Thursday morning at 10. All ladies are invited to lunch in the Fellowship Hall after the B.S. is done.


The low self-esteem support group will meet Thursday at 7 p.m. Please use the back door.


The eighth graders will be presenting Shakespeare's “Hamlet” in the Church basement Friday at 7 p.m. The Congregation is invited to attend this tragedy.


Weight Watchers will meet at 7 p.m. at the First Presbyterian Church. Please use large double door at the side entrance.


The Associate Minister unveiled the church's new tithing campaign slogan last Sunday: "I Upped My Pledge – Now Up Yours."


Our next hymn is Angels We Have Heard Get High.


Announcement in the church bulletin for National Prayer and Fasting conference: "The cost for attending the Fasting and Prayer Conference includes meals."


(Special thanks to TheYoungFlyer for passing this along!)

193 comments:

Santa Muerte said...

Sounds like my kind of church.
If your gonna burn in hell might as well burn the water with it.
Oh beer man!

Santa Muerte said...

Now appearing at the church of Stan
1. Six foot penis
2. Linda the blow-up Lamb
3. six penis whistles
4. beads
5. Lais
6. Four bottles of Boones Farm
7. Parsley in a baggie
8. Zig Zag papers
9. Pringles can
10. Fishing lead weights
11. Bottle of tequila
I have now revealed my secret party
favors. Other information to be revealed at a different time and space.

Santa Muerte said...

No one else is aware of this information.

Blew Bayou said...

LOL V, humor is our friend!!

Santa Muerte said...

I forgot, 3 cans of whipped cream.

Santa Muerte said...

The whipped cream will go with the six foot penis and squirt the female guest who open their mouth to the six foot penis.

Santa Muerte said...

kinky!

Miss Evy said...

HI EVERYONE!!!! XOXOOXOXOOXOX
(GROUP HUG!!!)
Stan if you have any cuff's or leather whips I want to know in advance. You know how many times
I've listened to "Black & Blue"
by The Rolling Stones. I've worn out 3 copies of vinyl and two CD's.
Let me know when and where and I'll be there with Twinkles on!!
CHOW!!!

Madame X said...

Evy, I'll bring my cuffs dearie

Moonheartgirl said...

Have fun, kids, but please clean up after yourselves.

Would that be Tickle Pink or Strawberry Hill, Stan?

I better lay in a supply of snacks for Miss Evy if she's going to be a regular visitor. Check the fridge, hon. There should be some Hostess Cupcakes and a quart of YooHoo on the second shelf. ;-)

Blew Bayou said...

You know Stan, your really starting to make me worry. What shoe size are you?

Santa Muerte said...

Twinkies and Hoo-Hoo are taken care of along with the choc. milk.
Shoe size 11 1/2.
Strawberry Hill of course!
Blew, remember what Alfred E Newman
said..."what,...me worry"??

Felix84 said...

Stanton= creative genius or one fucked up dude?

Santa Muerte said...

Blew: another reason not to worry:
famous quote from Iggy Pop
from his last live recording, and he said.......
"I'll never fuck ya while I'm working."

Santa Muerte said...

To clarify...Iggy & The Stooges!

Santa Muerte said...

Thank you Felix!

Blew Bayou said...

Stan = Vivid imagination + big feet. LoL

Santa Muerte said...

July 19th Blue's Fest In Dodgeville
in Iowa County Wisconsin!
YAHOO!

Moonheartgirl said...

Yeee-hah!!! Iowa County rulz! LOL

My new job is in Dodgeville, as a matter of fact.

Hope you're all having a lovely week. I am enjoying the new gig thus far. I found out today this lady is 96! I told her she doesn't look a day over 80. LMAO

Santa Muerte said...

So.......
You think you want to meet Stan White and have a drink with him?
Hmmmmmm???
OK kiddies.
I'm going to lay down more clues than I should......but this is going to be chan-cie, forget Muffy's!!
Its going to be on MY TERMS!!!!
Stay Tuned Tomorrow for the first CLUE. I'm excited....are you???
The Meet Stan White contest starts tomorrow right here on this same station!!!!!

Blew Bayou said...

I'll be here, lol. Ohhhh Vicky your site is being invaded.

Santa Muerte said...

Clue #1. Mercedes Benz.

Blew Bayou said...

Janis Joplin?

Santa Muerte said...

Clue #2.
Carbonated Water
HFCS
Citric Acid
Natural Flavors
Sodium Benzoate
355 ml. Caffeine
Gum Arabic
Erythorbic Acid
Calcium Disodium
Brominated Veg. Oil
Yellow 5

Santa Muerte said...

Clue #3
51 Madison Ave.

Santa Muerte said...

Clue #4
One Priest

Santa Muerte said...

Clue #5.
(1 oz serving)
Calories 20
Fats 0g
Carbohydrates 0.5g
Protein 0
Fiber 0
Cholesterol 0mg
Sodium 0mg
Alcohol 2.1g

Santa Muerte said...

Blew = correct!!!

Felix84 said...

WTF?
You're making up the priest part!

Blew Bayou said...

He is making up the Mercedes too lol..

I give up Stan, who the hell are you? Thank-You

Santa Muerte said...

I'm not making anything up!
Now.....start figuring out the rest of the mystery!!!

Santa Muerte said...

Clue #6.
72 inches.

Blew Bayou said...

Frank Markey?

Blew Bayou said...

Mike Shanley?

Blew Bayou said...

Jan Shanley?

Blew Bayou said...

Paul McGann?

Blew Bayou said...

You know Mike Shanley was at Muffy's that night. HMMMM, really can't see it butttt you never know lol.

Anonymous said...

Bobby Shanley

Madame X said...

You know what guys? I'm starting to think Stan doesn't really exist. He is but a figment of our twisted and sick imaginations.
Well your twisted and sick imaginations, mines is just fine thank you very much.

Madame X said...

But playing along - Stan's a 6 ft prick who hangs out at the Knights of Columbus.
Dale Landers? Nope wait - he's not 6 ft.

Blew Bayou said...

Stan, you have to at least give us some personal info. Such as, color of hair & eyes. Where you work, who your father is or Mother. Siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles. You know the little things that might move this along a little quicker. How about, what side of town did you grow up in. Or what side of town do you live in now. Of course That includes, McDonald Woods or any other little
new development surrounding the Ottawa area.

Santa Muerte said...

a. Frank Markey? Thanks for the compliment, but thats a NO.
b. Mike Shanley?? Boo-Boo Bear?
Now you've insulted me!
c. Janice Shanley? Nope! And she's not Evy either. + she's to bitchy.
d. Paul McGann, your getting warm,
as I too am six feet under.
e. Bob Shanley? I don't work for
AT&T. plus I'm not a farmer.
f. DALE LANDERS?? Slap Madame around for saying such TRASH TALK!
Blew I have given you six clues,
and you want more??!!??
Damn you women always want more don't you!

Santa Muerte said...

Clue #7.
(e-z 1)
Buddy Ebsen
Irene Ryan
Donna Douglas
Max Baer, Jr.
Raymond Bailey
Nancy Kulp
Paul Henning
Lester Flatt
Earl Scruggs

Santa Muerte said...

Clue #8.
Uncle Ted.

Anonymous said...

Bob Weber
Joe Gorski
Marv Grunke

Aaron Ferry said...

Ohhhh I love games
Stan is Max Baer and picks a guitar

Santa Muerte said...

Pepper:
Eddie Weber
Joe Gurski smokes I don't.
Sheryl Granuke...maybe.
I still like Frank Markey, merci
Blew, which is a NICE thank you!

Santa Muerte said...

Clue #9.
At Skoogs, Happiness Is A Warm Gun.
Remember that Alfred.

Santa Muerte said...

Happiness is that someone doesn't know who you are as you stand or sit next to them and listen to their conversation, then go outside and wait. Quitely waiting,
in the shadows of Canal Street.

Felix84 said...

Lol Stan!

Blew Bayou said...

Are you an Aussum or an Abernathy? A Miller or a Crowley, Come ON Stan don't make have to pull out the old SCS class picture's.

Blew Bayou said...

make "me"

Moonheartgirl said...

Hi, gang!
Just stopping in to say welcome everyone and have a good time. LOL

"Aaron Ferry"?! ROFLMAO!!

Stan the Man (or are you even male?):
One thing's for sure - you're a caution! LOL
Here's another clue:
Some time back, Stan posted that some of us probably went to school with his younger sister. Make of that what you will.

Alright, back to the salt mines for me. Good luck to those of you attending tonight's city council meeting!

Blew Bayou said...

A sister (in my best spanish accent) I remember that one two lol. A Jarigese?

Anonymous said...

Hi Vic hope all is going well for you. We miss you since you got your new job. Blew I think you better drag out the old SCS year books.
Jack Armstrong?
Jim Boe ?
Rich Bishop?

Anonymous said...

Stan were you at Muffys? The nite we all were together.

Santa Muerte said...

Neil Armstrong
Archie Boe
Joey Bishop (you think I'm black?)
Nine!
Was Boo-Boo Bear winking at you that night?
Aussem? Crowley? Abernathy?
I'm not a mailman.
Former male stripper?
YMCA!
tool kit and a hard hat.
Buns of steel, chip and dale.
Make the girls wail!!!

Blew Bayou said...

Sorry about the Shanley dig, I couldn't resist. No shit about the wife.

Santa Muerte said...

Clue #10.
Latitude -88.85
Longitude 41.34
10949.00
07130001
099

Santa Muerte said...

Clue #11.
What happened in the spring of 1990
when they mixed these two songs
together?
1. Bring Down The House.
Herbie Hancock
2. Get Up!
Vernon Burch.

Madame X said...

stan are you a fireman?
stan are youa fire chief?
stan does your last name begin with dubach?
stan are you completely fucking nuts - or just half way?

Madame X said...

Other then the reverse polarity thing - are you sitting in my driveway or what Stan?
You know this shit hurts my brain
But you are right by my house

Anonymous said...

Stan you are too smart for me. My head hurts.
Bob or Marianne DeMerrite?

Blew Bayou said...

Thank -YOU Stan, you have managed to cause me to go completely batty in less then 24 hours. Thank-YOU

Still haven't answered my "are you a Jarigese or a Swartzbach?

Santa Muerte said...

My nuts are hot & salty!
Yes I am in your driveway.
Fire Chief for Texaco Gasoline.
Pepper, sit down and take a deep breath, clear your mind, feel the force.....Luke, I am your father!
Now Pepper, what time zone are we all from? Marv Granuke?
Really I'm Robert Burns from your history class in 1971.
Is my boat named Adios?
But if I were from Plainfield how would I know all about Ottawa?
So.....what boat club do you belong to Pepper?

Santa Muerte said...

Jimmy or Bird?

Madame X said...

Spring 98 the fire here
Firemen put it out
A fireman also did carpentry work part time here after the fire

Santa Muerte said...

Nick Tabor?
Kevin Cassidy?
Jeff Purcell?
Linda Thomas?

Blew Bayou said...

Jimmy, Bird is to busy flying. lol

Blew Bayou said...

There is no way no how you are Nick Tabor. Jarigese?

Santa Muerte said...

Does Pepper belong to mile marker
234.0. Les Whiteside, Chuck Nelson (good love him), Fred Knowles?

Felix84 said...

Stanton--you do not live in the middle of the river.

Santa Muerte said...

Bird's name is not Jimmy, its Dickey.

Santa Muerte said...

Jim is Jarigese.

Blew Bayou said...

Mike Crowley, Mike Kuhn? Forget them they are too young.

Santa Muerte said...

Felix.....you never know do you?
I could be that van down by the river, or Neil Young, down by the river.

Blew Bayou said...

No its Richard!!!

Santa Muerte said...

The priest just arrived, I'm good to go!

Santa Muerte said...

Dick is Richard my dear!

Blew Bayou said...

THANK-YOU sweetie I know that!!

Santa Muerte said...

Clue #12.
Prom Theme
Well I've Never Been To Spain.

Santa Muerte said...

Right now the women are tearing the house apart looking for their yearbooks!!!!!

Blew Bayou said...

Looks like Pepper hit a nerve huh Stan, is she getting warm?

Madame X said...

lol you just lived on the north side the other day you damned lunatic
you out at the oil company dipping your toes?

Santa Muerte said...

Damned Lunatic?
You have a way with words
Madame Gautreau!

Santa Muerte said...

You forgot my other names!
Keith Kuntz and Pat Fuchs.

John Ferry said...

anyone seen my kin? he goes by the name Aaron Ferry.

Santa Muerte said...

Don't us fireman do good carpentry work? Or as we say "Great Wood Is Good For Hammering."
If I had A Hammer, I hammer in the morning, I'd hammer in the evening, all over this land!

Santa Muerte said...

John I hope that wasn't you!

Santa Muerte said...

Because I cussed your ass out in French!

Blew Bayou said...

Ed Adams, Dave Barton, Randy Ameen, Steve Andretta,Bob Baxter,Dave Bell, Jim Arbet, Sam Arwood, Randy Bell, Phillip Benson,Charles Blackwell, Jim Bloom,Bill Backos, Ralph Bain, Greg Balke, Dale Boisso, Mike Bolton, Dave Bowman, Steve Bybee, Jim Carrera, Neal Branson, Steve Bretag, Ed Carrol, Jim Carrol, Steve Broadus, Curt Cechowicz, Bernie Chapman, Dave Buckingham, Curt Cinnamon, & little Billy Clemens. Am I getting warm?

John Ferry said...

no, wasnt me, im trying to figure it out myself who it was.

Felix84 said...

Ut oh--she found that yearbook! LOL! Get em Blew!!!!

Blew Bayou said...

OMG, its Walt Willey lol.

Santa Muerte said...

Clue #13.
Panis angelicus fit panis hominum;
dat panis caelicus figuris terminum: O res mirabilis!
Mandu cat dominum pauper,
servus, et humilis.
The Church Of Stan will be opening soon. Stay tuned.

Anonymous said...

Marty McConville?

Blew Bayou said...

At least tell me if I'am in the right year. THUNK-YOU

Santa Muerte said...

You Shit!
You got me.
I gotta start filming my new scene,
I'll be back shortly.

Santa Muerte said...

AMC

Felix84 said...

How about in English Stan?

Santa Muerte said...

Has anyone seen Steve Hinkey lately?

Blew Bayou said...

Jack Feehan? Is that you?

Santa Muerte said...

Laurie Miller?

Santa Muerte said...

Peggy Fennessey?

Santa Muerte said...

Pat Feehan

Santa Muerte said...

Terry Jerde

Santa Muerte said...

Joan Ewers

Santa Muerte said...

Wally Jessen

Anonymous said...

Adam Lewis?
Mark Kruger?
Allen Stoudt?

Blew Bayou said...

Thank-You I'am in the wrong year book. I'll be baaaack lol

I remember Terry Jerde.

Santa Muerte said...

Terry Willet
Martin Yoesle
Marty Serena
John Guyette
Steve Earley
Debbie Menges

Madame X said...

I'm lost - think I knew more then before you started with the damned clues.
I was obviously still a kid during this time

Felix84 said...

He's throwing you a curve Blew--don't fall for it!!!!

Santa Muerte said...

Karen Halm
Judd Partridge
Casey O'Brien
Ted Kubinski
Joe Ulrich
Keith Johnson
Gary Boe
Korneila Juergenson

Blew Bayou said...

I'm afraid so Felix lol, thank god I have nothing else to do then to go thru my yearbooks. I just found a 1970 (thanks to my husband) looks like I will be busy. Looking for a crazy lunatic who's first name is Stan?

Anonymous said...

Pudgy Harris?

Santa Muerte said...

Clue 14.
All' mein Gedanken, die ich hab',
die sind dei dir...

Blew Bayou said...

Eddie Aldrman went to SCS, did he work at the Silverfross Madame, trying to narrow the field here.
(Damn he was one of the prettiest boys I had ever seen Grrr.)

Santa Muerte said...

Alderman

Anonymous said...

No German Stan. You are driving me crazy. I think you are one already mentioned. Right?

Blew Bayou said...

Robbie Rodriguez?

Blew Bayou said...

Hey does anybody remember what happened to Lori Bryan?

Santa Muerte said...

Kevin Schultz
Phillip Marshall
Randy Jacobs
Mike McGrogan
Darrell Seigler

Santa Muerte said...

Clue #15
1971

Blew Bayou said...

Put your fucking book away Stan, you already know who you are lol..Or do you LMFAO

Madame X said...

I don't remember the Alderman boys working there.
They were all pretty boys - I do remember the important stuff like that at least.
I think we need to go down and grill Juddy Partridge and see if he has any ideas.

Madame X said...

rofl Blew - you know the problem might be he doesn't.
Sure would explain the host of characters he presents.

Anonymous said...

Dave Barton?
Brian Donahue?
Jerry Orth?

Miss Evy said...

HI EVERYONE XXOXOOXOOXOXOOOOX!!!!
(GROUP HUG!!!)
I see everyone is playing The Name Game. I love to play games.
My favorite after being in the sun all day is a round of TWISTER!!
You can get some good body odor hits playing that game.
I'm off to Opie's Sports Bar & Grill. I got to have me some of
Aunt Bea's fried chicken.
Look out wedron, here comes EVY!!!
Chow!!!

Blew Bayou said...

You live close to Wedron?

Felix84 said...

He's got you guys chasing your own tails--lol!

Santa Muerte said...

A-13
Ebrious

Santa Muerte said...

Bikini Contest at South Shore!

Felix84 said...

Now Stan-- Ebrious? Did you come up with that word yourself, or was that your word of the day?

X-how about a little 'Dizzy' by Tommy Roe for the girls?

Anonymous said...

I think your right Felix. He does have us chasing our own tail. I dont have one bit of house cleaning done. now I am two days behind.

Santa Muerte said...

Clue #16.
The Experience Of Man.

Santa Muerte said...

I'll bet this is the most hits ever for Vicky's site!

Anonymous said...

Stan could you give us a decent clue? one we understand. Thank you.lol

Blew Bayou said...

I have to stop now, things to do. But I WILL be back with a whole new list!!!! Thank-YOU Stan

Santa Muerte said...

Your welcome Blew!

Madame X said...

lol Dizzy it is - check the jukebox
Stan Stan Stan

Santa Muerte said...

Clue #17.
Vesta's Store
(where Mediacom is now)

Santa Muerte said...

Clue #18.
The Wicker Man

Blew Bayou said...

Stan e-mail me at red.bayou@yahoo.com, I won't tell anybody who you are. I promise, I give up :(

Santa Muerte said...

Electric powered carts at Krogers is fun! The one's at McGrogan's are
alittle bit faster and can turn the corners better and when you hit someone they bounce back faster.

Santa Muerte said...

Blew......I did e-mail you.

Anonymous said...

Stan were you a west sider?

Anonymous said...

Pat Mossey?

Anonymous said...

Stan are you Buzzy. He has a heck of a sense of humor.

Blew Bayou said...

Yes Thank-YOU Stan you did. PFFFFT

Moonheartgirl said...

Thanks for putting my hit counter over the 1,000 mark, guys! ;-) Keep up the good work. LOL

Stan, you're really keeping them guessing. I'm with Blew. I give up trying to figure it out.

Anonymous said...

Hi Stan I have alot of work to catch up on. I will fiqure this out.I am headed to the boat club today.Someone must know who you are.

Moonheartgirl said...

It's going to be beastly out there today! Stay hydrated, kiddies. :-o

pops said...

How "safe" is THIS place?

Is it a Newby free zone?

Felix84 said...

Don't know Pops--it's been posted on X's site several times a while back, just depends on who was paying attention. V can look at her hits and should be able to tell if The Times is visiting.

Miss Evy said...

You ain't hidden here from me Pops!

pops said...

WHO HOO EVY is here too?
For a big girl you DO get around dont ya?

email me EVY ottawahats@mchsi.com

I have a project Ive been working on for a while thats going to get LOTS of public exposure soon.
It could use a Dear Evy type section.

Moonheartgirl said...

Hi, Pops. So ya found out where Stan the Pied Piper has been leading the wayward children to, eh? LOL

Well, we all know how that story ended...

pops said...

He did invite the gang to go boating today, and nobody has been back here since
hmmmmmmmm

pops said...

I Know you asked at the other place Vic, but this one is a little less known

My actual "Fusion" surgery was 5? 6? 7?(ala stan clues) years ago.

Ive had 4 more slice and dice hospital stays to FIX the botched attempt since than,Including removing all the hardware and starting all over.

Last week was to implant a stimulator. Doesnt fix shit, but does make life a lil more comfortable......if you like that all day tingly feeling in your back.

Doc says I MIGHT be able to walk without losing my leg mid stride... someday.

Being the "too proud bastard" I leave my cane at home more often than not, so For now its Kinda like steppin off the edge of a roof and not knowing where the edge is......step step step.....OH SHIT!

Gets kinda embarrassing at times, but laughing with people laughing AT me for falling eases THAT "pain"

On the plus side, its a RIOT going through metal detectors.......sometimes.

Its all been a big learning experience.......Like The folks at the metal detectors at LAX in 2003..............ABSOLUTELY NO sense of humor.

Moonheartgirl said...

Perhaps we should issue an all ports warning and put out an APB...

Officers are advised to be on the lookout for a crazed, 50-something male sporting wood and wearing a penis whistle. Subject was last seen heading out to Gentleman's Island on a pontoon boat overloaded with inebriated and oblivious passengers.
He is known to be armed with an OreckXL and has been seen in the company of a 450-pound woman who answers to Evy. She is a convicted buffet buster who has been barred from several all-you-can-eat establishments.
The pair are considered disarmingly dangerous. Approach with caution. Do not try to apprehend. Hostages may be involved.

Moonheartgirl said...

Dear Pops,
Thanks for sharing. It sounds really awful. I can't even imagine what that must be like.

My mother always used to tell me it was hell getting old and now I know exactly what she was talking about. The sad thing is I'm not even 50 yet and statistically it's all downhill from here. LOL

I hope this latest round of treatment gives you some relief.

How's that steady diet of "dill pickles and onions" working out for ya? LOL I swear, could the ol' Noobster have chosen a lamer or more obscure phrase to describe we "disgruntled 2%"? Every time he uses it, I just crack up laughing.

Felix84 said...

Love the APB V!

Santa Muerte said...

No takers on the meeting at the island. I had Miller 64 and Boones
Farm strawberry hill. MAN was it HOT! 10-13 mph breeze was not enough, I even but the top up, that helped alittle.
Pepper didn't SUYT's, I was disappointed. I understand where she got her nickname. They do have stuff in a bottle to take care of that you know?

Miss Evy said...

HI EVERYONE!!!! XOXOXOOOXXOXOXO!!!
(GROUP HUG!!!)
Boating was fun yesterday even if Pepper snubbed us. I was on the island frantically waving at her.
I wavied so hard my top fell off.
Stan fainted.
I took him over to The Prop for more beer and beef jerky.
Boy that stuff gives you gas!!!
Gotta go! Bye everybody!!!
Chow!!!

pops said...

You LUSH......You drunk a keg on your own?

Miss Evy said...

IT WAS HOT OUTSIDE!!
(stan had a couple of beers)

pops said...

I guess that would be LUSHette to be politically correct.

Moonheartgirl said...

Stan is Bill Myers. That's why he's such a great storyteller. And his brother is a bishop who sells Stan plenary indulgences for the remission of his myriad sins.


;-)

Felix84 said...

Lol V-it almost makes ya wonder! I loved Creative Writing with Mr. Myers senior year, and the Fine Arts Festival was a blast to work on.

Santa Muerte said...

Thats why Earville is the center of the universe. Pops...you have hurt Evy's feelings, she gone off on a eating binge. McDonalds, then The King, then Pizza Hut, gas up at BP and the finale, 20oz Prime Rib, medium rare at Monte's Riverside and 12 Michelob's to wet her lips. Oh to be young and care free.

Felix84 said...

Oh Stanton! Do you feel someone breathing down your neck? I'm getting very close......
DAMNIT Blew read your email!!!

Santa Muerte said...

My brother the bishop sent me this one to share with you.....
"Nobody should seek his own good,
but the good of others."
Corinthians 10:24

Santa Muerte said...

Don't get to close Felix!
I might bite or kiss you!!!

Felix84 said...

I love your new look!

Anonymous said...

felix dont beleive him. Hes just wagging his tail. I am getting close. Look out.

Santa Muerte said...

Clue #20.
1. French Troops occupy Casablanca.
2. Signal Corp. is started.
3. Spanish Civil War begins.
4. Messerschmitt Me 262 Schwalbe,
first jet fighter takes first flight.
5. Pat Seerey of Chicago White Sox
hits four home runs in a game.
6. Vietnam becomes a UN member.
7. Billy Martin suspends Reggie Jackson for not bunting.
8. Walter Mondale wins Democratic presidential nomination in San Francisco.
9. Comet Shoemaker-Levy collides with Jupiter, which aligns with Mars. It is the age of Aquarius, age of Aquarius, Aquarius!!!!

Santa Muerte said...

Clue #21.
The 1977 Movie
"Chatterbox"

Santa Muerte said...

OH! And I forgot, starring......
Candice Rialson.

Blew Bayou said...

YOU got MAIL FELIX!!!!

Blew Bayou said...

I'll chatterbox you STAN! LOL

Anonymous said...

Stan do you know Tim Turnipseed? Is he your neighbbor.

Santa Muerte said...

Tim is a neighbor, why?

Santa Muerte said...

neighbbor (2 b's)
Settle down Blue!!

Anonymous said...

Stan Tim Is My Nephew.Not Blews.

Santa Muerte said...

NO SHIT!!!

Felix84 said...

Clue #3 Stan--that's what did it!

Santa Muerte said...

Stop over and say hey to Bernadette and we'll all have a beer or two. You got me with my back to the wall!!

Blew Bayou said...

No worries Stan, we are all probably wrong. Thank-you Stan for knocking out Pepper's internet.
Who ever you are you are very powerful. lol

Santa Muerte said...

Stan White
R.I.P.

Santa Muerte said...

I'm waiting at Krogers (daily) for
her in my crippled cart. Next time I'm pinching her ass!

Santa Muerte said...

Clue #22.
Fred & Catrine
(parents)

Santa Muerte said...

The riding lawnmower must have knocked it out.
Sorry Pepper.