I know I am a bit late to the party, but I have recently become a die-hard fan of the HBO series "Game of Thrones." I had heard good things about it but had never caught any of the episodes. When season 2 started, I briefly thought about trying to watch it, but I hate trying to play catch up on something like that and much prefer seeing it from the very beginning.
Well, thanks to the wonders of OnDemand I was able to watch the entire first two seasons (20 episodes) in like three days. LOL I was hooked immediately and couldn't stop watching until I had seen the whole thing. It is so awesome and so well done that I can hardly wait until the third season, which doesn't start airing until March 31, 2013, so I guess I better cool my jets. In the meantime, I should try to read the books by George R.R. Martin because I have heard they are terrific, even better than the series, etc.




14 comments:
Winter is coming when your in Ashland and all around you the other day is frost advisory warnings!!!
DAMN!
Time to close down the pool : (
Closed Pool Sunday 09-16-2012
Streator sold theirs
Frost this morning in ow lying area's of Ottawa.
Catlin & Caton Street had 100% rooftop frost this morning @ 6:40am
new photo of Stan
Winter is coming for reals now! They are talking snow showers here Saturday night.
Like the new pic! It makes you look so young. ;-)
Well, Duluth apparently got some snow last weekend, but I did not see any here. Went to a park here in town on Saturday where some friends were camping in a tent. He used to work at the Ashland paper and they now live in Wausau. It was great to see them, but I thought they were loco to be sleeping outdoors on the ground that night. Brrrr!!
I was out on the river yesterday trying to get in to the OVC commercial featuring Walt Wiley.
There were going to be some river shots but I missed out and I didn't want to go out to Hertiage Harbor and support the shot out there which was going to close the commercial. Fuck Heritage Harbor!
It was a beautiful day, 80 degrees and a light wind and a university of IL (?) some university, checking the asian carop population. How do they do that you ask?
They have probes on both sides of the boat and send electrical shocks into the river and BOOM! asian carp are jumping all over the place. Main channels not so many but on the side channels there are a shit load! A LOT of em on the northside of Bull's Island.
Mixed six pack of 55's, 1 Coors Light and a Bud Light Lime went down smooth as I listened to a home made cassette tape from years gone by. Only a month left of boating...... : P
Your friends sleeping outdoors are NUTS!
Dr. John Harbeck did that a lot.
Even in below zero weather.
I'd tell him he was nuts but he'd always come back with......
"Have you ever tried it"?
And I'd say no I'm not nuts!
And thank you.....yes my new picture peels years away from my handsome face.
Sounds like someone didn't want to go to his grave without asking for forgiveness.
Death bed confession on where Jimmy Hoffa is buried.
Stay tuned!
He's not in Giant Stadium in NY
under the end zone, sounds like he's under a driveway in a Detriot suburb.
34 days
gotm y razor blades and snicker bars
I listened to an interview by Howard Stern who goes out on the street and talks to a woman who's going to vote for Obama.
Howard asks her who is Obama running against, which she replies
John McCain.
Howard asked if John's religion influenced her in anyway. She replied just because he's muslim doesn't mean a thing (he's mormon)
Howard Stern then asked the woman if Paul Ryan's race influenced who'll she'll vote for. She relpied it doesn't matter that he's black.
Howard then wets his pants because he can't handle this dumb ass anymore!............
The woman also mentions that John McCain won't give her any foo stamps, I need foo stamps for me and my babies.
How many babies ma'am?
6
Same father?
I don't know.
Yeah, I read the AP story about the latest Jimmy Hoffa corpse sighting. Looks like they found someone under that driveway but they won't know who for a couple weeks after the DNA testing comes back. So weird. Made me want to watch that movie again with Jack Nicholson and Danny DeVito. LOL
I didn't get your "34 days" reference at first. Then your next comment sealed the deal. ;-)
All that proves is that Howard found the dumbest ho on the street for his interview. Did she really call them "foo stamps" or was that just your terrible typing? LOL
Post a Comment