Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Squidmania



Happy Squidbillies Vol. 2 DVD Release Day, y'all!

Hell yeah, I got me sum strange! I went and pre-orderified that there sumbitchin' new DVD picture box set featuring them good ol' Cuyler boys. I can't hardly wait to get me that digitalized shiny metal circle for mah TV lookity box. LOL

I am planning my own private release party (complete with Glug, mutated chicken wings, old thermometers and party likker, of course) for this weekend cuz I should have that puppy by Friday. Wooo-hoooooooooo!!

7 comments:

Moonheartgirl said...

Ah am smack dab in the middle of mah Squidbillies fest! Got that DVD set today, as I had hoped.

I don't know what made me look between the doors out yonder, but sure enough, there was the blessed box from Amazon lying where any clumsy fool from upstairs could've stomped it on his way in. Or worse, yet some youngern coulda done stoled it! Thank you, Jesus, for tellin' me to open the door and look, child, look. PTL, y'all!

LMAO

Santa Muerte said...

Ya'll always had good taste in that there Squidbillys.
Probably about some gym teacher in Ottawa.........right?
"CHEESE CHECK"!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHH?

Santa Muerte said...

Your peeps story about Mike Cuniff
he is in charge of girls little league and pony league in Ottawa.
His famous quote:
"O.........KAAAAAAA"?
Translated.....Ok?

Moonheartgirl said...

Hey, little buddy:
So are the rumors true? Did Thurston Howell III lose all of his money in the Bernie Madoff Ponzi scheme? Looks like Lovey will be taking the stage at the Coconut Slipper to earn a little extra cash. ;-)

Santa Muerte said...

Happy tequila tuesday de mayo day!
Yahooooooooo (burp!)
Kay pasa omego nancho.
whoppeeeeee @#$%^&!

Santa Muerte said...

I was wondering who that old bitch was on the stage!
Man did it take her along time to do the pole dance : P

Anonymous said...

HA! Awesome.