Sunday, April 12, 2009

Here comes Peter Cottontail...

...leaving his trademark bunny trail!

HOPPY EASTER, everyone!!

Bite the heads off a couple of wabbits (preferably chocolate) for me, will ya?
;-)

2 comments:

Miss Evy said...

OMG!
The easter bunny brought me 10 boxes of chocolate wabbits.
10 boxes of those yellow baby chicks.
10 boxes of jellybeans.
10 boxes of bubblegum.
10 boxes of bubbles.
10 boxes of Chia Obama Pets
chia.com
And 10 boxes of lime jello.
(sweet!)

Moonheartgirl said...

Heard on South Park recently:
Hippitus, hoppitus, (unintelligible) dominum.Landsakes, Miss Evy! Y'all made out like a right bandit on that deal. Ashland is out of Easter candy and now I know why! LOL Seriously, these ladies from the mailroom were complaining to me last night that they tried to buy candy at Wal-Mart yesterday (hoping for the usual day-after mega discount) and there was no chocolate to be had. I guess they were plumb near out of everything. So then they went to Pamida and found a few wabbits and some Peeps.

OK, I have a marshmallow Peeps story:

When I worked at The Daily Planet in O-Town, there was a sports guy named Mike Cunniff who loved them Peeps. Only he preferred them super stale! He would open the package and leave them in his desk drawer for months, I swear. Eventually, he would pull them out and chow down. One time for Halloween, I saw orange ghost-shaped Peeps so I bought him some. He immediately opened them and put them in his desk! LOL