LOL! Flipper...dolphins...tuna. It always comes back to that, doesn't it?! Charlie, you are undoubtedly Krazy. ;-) Hope you keep on WINNING! And good luck with that lawsuit. I hear it's going to be settled out of court now. Take those trolls for all they've got, pal.
5 comments:
Here we go!!!!
Every other beer that I drink today I will toast to Stan's memory
and that babe on the milk carton
thats being hosed by the truck driver.
Here's to Minnie Pearl!
Minnie Mouse!
Bambi!
Tuna Fish!
Meat Trucks!
(hic!)
18 Wheelers!
Hard Boiled Eggs!
Tubed White Socks!
Fluffers!
(hic....CRASH!)
Lodge #40!
Green Beer!
Nancy Pelosi!
(huh?)
Cabbage!
Spam!
The girl on GQ who's in Glee!
(CRASH!!!)
Flipper!
no! wait!!!! I meant......
FLUFFERS!!!
More Beer!
(hic!)
18 toast.
Knot two bade : O
LOL! Flipper...dolphins...tuna. It always comes back to that, doesn't it?! Charlie, you are undoubtedly Krazy. ;-) Hope you keep on WINNING! And good luck with that lawsuit. I hear it's going to be settled out of court now. Take those trolls for all they've got, pal.
Post a Comment