Sunday, October 13, 2013
LEGO my vintage collectibles
I recently decided to sell my lifetime collection of vintage LEGO sets after seeing some of the prices being asked for them on eBay. I really don't want to mess with shipping and I don't have an eBay account, so right now I have them posted on Craigslist. I am hoping someone within driving distance will want to buy them. ;-)
I have three large boxes full of LEGO sets of all sizes from a wide variety of themes, including Classic Castle and Space Systems, Forestmen, Fright Knights, Dragon Masters, Wolf Pack, Blacktron, M-Tron, Futuron, Space Police, Ice Planet, Life on Mars and Time Cruisers. All of the sets are complete, have the original boxes and instructions, and are in very good condition. Most of the boxes have been (carefully) opened, however, so they aren't in "mint" condition. Still, some of the sets I have are considered rare and many are 20-25 years old.
If you're curious, check out my ad: http://duluth.craigslist.org/clt/4125830977.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



43 comments:
Where have you been girl??!!!!!
I've worried myself so not knowing what happened to you I've lost another 60 pounds, I'm wasting away to nothing!!
That and the debt ceiling and the sheriff's dept strip searching all
the lovely young ladies here in LaySalle County has me walking on my tippy-toes, maybe I'll get lucky this week!
Sorry to see your no longer at
The Ashland Darkside. A door shuts and the next door is locked I always say, so kncok loud when you get to that next door!!
Chow!
Miss Evy! You poor thang!! Sorry to worry you so. You can pack those pounds back on in no time, girl! A few trips to the buffet at Pizza Hut will have you back to your old self as quick as you can say cinnamon sticks!
Yes, I heard about the now infamous strip search. You will have to down a case of Hamm's and see if you can top that other woman's video (and lawsuit)! LOL
If you want to know what's been up with me, check out the first post in October. It is dedicated in part to Stan and contains a link to a radio interview I did back in July. I think you would find it very informative. ;-)
Yes, I am knocking loudly at all of the doors, but so far the lights are on but no one is home.
Oh, behave!
Ms Victoria..........
It is good to see you again!
Ms Evy passed on your reply and I listened briefly to your Claire, Richard and Candee interview.
Sucks to work for someone who wants your sweat, tears, blood, life style and unborn children let alone no vacation time, the calvary is on the way and like the Alamo movie they never arrive.
I tried to reach Stanley to give hime your message.
Poor Stan has been MIA so long we don't know how to get a hold of him
so Evy is looking under every rock to see if we can find him.
When he goes on a binge he can be hard to find.
We looked in the Walters Barn at Grand Ridge, Jr's garbage bin,
Giegers Alley, every lagoon to all area boat clubs, The Slipper, the railroad tracks where Geno's used to be, he liked sleeping there back in the day..........
we just can't find him!!!
I will say one thing, Evy has been praticing driving drunk in HOPES of getting pulled over and dragged into the county jail. I heard if she gets in she'll lock the door and swallow the key. I pity the deputies that strip that girl!!!
She'll be smiling for weeks on end : D
Back to your interview, its 40 minutes long so I'll try to listen when I can, it was depressing listening. I'm surprised you didn't leave earlier?
I hope it didn't effect your health in any way.
Keep smiling and thanks for spending a little time with your ole pal Chick!
(winks & points finger at you)
P.S.
Undisclosed location in Mineral Springs??
I like the Moscow airport better!
Chick, ol' buddy, ol' pal! Yeah, I have no idea why Mike Simonson used that "undisclosed location" phrase. LOL I was staying with a friend in MP when I did that interview and I wanted to get a plug in for a community I still miss.
I agree, it is depressing to listen to. You should add ELO's "Don't Bring Me Down" to today's playlist! ;-)
Undisclosed Location:
Drainage Ditch at the junction of White Willow Road and Stephens Road, Kendall County, Illinois,
body of Stan White found, alive but has been on a 7 month jag.
Taken to a Catholic Hospital in Ottawa, IL.
To be continued............
Hmmm, don't you mean "the" Catholic hospital in O-Town?
I just looked up that location on Google Earth and I think I spotted Stan's inert form lying in the drainage ditch, an empty case of Hamm's conveniently placed near his outstretched arm. When will he ever learn?
On a positive note, I hear Lodge No. 40, A.F. & A.M., is back in business offering free skull for Halloween. Stan better hurry up and get well so he doesn't miss out. I know how he loves making his computer go crash, boom! ;-)
Victoria, Evy, Chick. I hear "Hail, Hail the Gangs all here" playing in the background.
I've been sitting out in the burned out remains of the Dogs Hind Leg looking all over for you dear people.
Victoria - went to look for you on fb to send a message and poof I see you not?
Ever so saddened (yet not surprised) to hear about dearest Stanley.
My scanner is going off and all departments clear down to Marshall and Peoria counties are calling all cars to LaSalle County jail for some type of disturbance?
Hey there, Madame!
Yes, I deactivated my Facebook account again. Long story.
Is The Untimes still up? I just tried to find it because I deleted my shortcut to it and I'm not having any luck. I can't remember the domain name, dammit!
No it is defunct. Received a threat of litigation by the owner of a local restaurant who didn't like some of the Stan's comments.
I just listened to the radio broadcast and read you recent entries.
First, my condolences on the loss of your brother. I must of missed that in the Times. Wow on your job. I don't get what they think they are doing there. Penny wise and pound foolish as they used to say.
Are you still at your hotmail addy?
I just found the web address for your blog (which shall remain nameless), but it says I don't have permission to read it! LOL I changed the email address associated with my Google account so I thought maybe that was why I couldn't get on there. I should've known it was all Stan's fault ... or Obama's. LMAO!
Yes, I do still have that Hotmail account. Write me there and I will give you my Yahoo address, too. I check that one more often.
I hope Stan gets to listen to the part of the broadcast about vaginas. He will definitely perk up then! Hell, that could save his life!! LOL
sent email
lol Or Obama's is right. Damned Muslims anyway.
Huh?
What!!!!????
CCCCCRRRRAAASSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Sorry Sister Mary Stickaneedleinmyass.
Stan has come out of his coma only
to find 7 nuns hovering over his
lifeless body.
The nuns are curious and wonder how he came out of his coma so quickly as he had registered a blood alcohol level of 3.5 and another thing the nuns noticed right before he came back to life wa that his eyes opned and rolled back into his head.
That scared Sister Mary Katherine so bad she ran out of the hospital room crying.
Did someone say Vagina? Was I dreaming???
Where am I?
Who are you???
Penguins! Fucking Penguins EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!
I have an incredible urge for some green pea soup, Sister Stickaneedleinmyass, could I have some? (asks Stan)
Are you crasy old man, all of us nuns know that old Linda Blair trick and you ain't going to puke pea soup on us alcohol boy!
Your no fun Sister, how about a ice cold Old Milwaukee?
Just as Sister Mary Stickaneedleinmyass gasp and falls back into the room walks Father Damian Karras.
Hi Stan, how are you?
Just fine as a fresh fucked fox in a forest fire ole Father Damian!!!
I heard you were here Stan, look what I've brought up for you......
A SIX PACK OF OLD MILWAUKEE!!!!!!
The red cans!!!!
Bless you Father!!
How did you end up in the drainage ditch Stan?
Thats a long story Father.
I was canoeing in Wedron when all of a sudden a school of asian carp started to attack my canoe. I didn't want to lose the cooler as the canoe was tipping back and forth.
All of a sudden a giant carp jumped out of the water and waked my canoe. I fell out and it swallowed me whole, I was in its belly for 3 days as it swam up stream. There was a heavy rain and the fish ended up swimming into the drainage canal. Some young kids found the carp on the side of the drainage ditch. One kid cut it open and OUT I POPPED and scare the fuckin' kids to holy hell!!!
bawhahahahahahahahaha!!!!
Thats almost as good as Jonah and the whale, Stan, says Father Karras.
Listen Stan, after your up to feeling better lets have a talk.
The Bishop is concerned about some sexual harrassment occurring out at the LaySalle County Jail and we know your just the guy who can
help us.
As Father looks over at Stan, he has passed out in his hospital bed and is urinating all over his sheets as it drips off the bed on to the floor.
Stick the catheter in him Sister.
I'D BE HAPPY TO FATHER KARRAS, STAND BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our camera is now down in the waiting room of the Catholic Hospital as we hear a LOUD SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as the camera fades we can hear over the OSF sound system
"SCREAM" by Michael Jackson.
Ouch, that last bit sounded painful! Poor Stan, I hope the penguins are at least keeping his beer on ice for him. He is going to need it when he comes to. (And if he makes it to Lodge #40, he will cum, too.)
Oh myyyy, did I really just type that? LOL No doubt about it, Stan is a bad influence when he is under the influence. ;-)
lol Stan is a terrible influence. I will vouch for that. But wait? What happened to the giant fish? Hey the K of C doesn't have the copyright on fish fries damnit. Soon we see the Grand Poobah of the Masonic Temple backing up with his flat bed. It's a fundraiser for the Masons to refurbish the upstair rooms. Yee haw!
2 days have paased and Stan has slowly gained his strength back and it also helped that Sister Mary Stickaneedleinmyass as hidden the Old Milwaukee on Stan White.
Father Karrass enters the hospital room (#222) with a letter from
The Bishop.
Your looking much better Stan.
Feeling better Father, what have you got there in your hands?
(huh?)
I've got a letter from The Bishop with a special request asking for your services, Stan.
Lay it on me Father (sez Stan)
His holyness is asking that you perform a special mission......
A MISSION FROM GOD
He's asking that you go under cover and get arrested by the LaySalle County Sheriff's Dept and see just what they are up to at the county facility and jail house.
You'll dress up as a woman.
We'll make sure we supply you with all of the alcohol you can drink, we'll call the sheriff's office and set you up for an arrest and then you can let us know whats going on with a hidden camera placed strategically on your body and to top it off agent Miss Evy
as volunteered to help you on this mission.
Miss Evy?? (says Stan) you'll need a shit load of alcohol to get that broad BOMBED!
We know Stan and probably a lot of food......ARE YOU GAME old boy?!!!
Sure Father, its been 24 years since I last dressed up as a hooker, it might be fun again.
Ok Stan, sign here on the dotted line and I'll return this contract to Peoria.
When will this happen Father?
On Halloween night.......
of Course, in Naplate, of course,
WHERE ELSE?
Father, can I wear BUNNY SLIPPERS?
As our camera starts to fade we can hear over the OSF sound system
"Who Are The Mystery Girls?" by
The New York Dolls.
I wonder how Stan is doing? Is he still recovering in Room 222? Is the theme song from that room stuck in his head? I only hope he can lay off the booze for a week or so to give his liver time to regain its strength before his secret mission on Halloween.
I also hope he read that contract carefully before signing it! Was that really Father Karras who has been coming to visit him or did Stan just make a deal with you know who?!
This is Chick Watkin in the WATW
newsroom and we have a NEWS FLASH
direct from Kendall County IL.
The giant Asian Carp that swallowed Stan White has been found
along a drainage ditch.
Two members from The Knights of Columbus found the fish and the 2014 fish fry season is in like Flint.
This is Chick Watkins for the WATW
news department and now back to our regular programing.
(winks & points finger at you)
Friday night (or should that be Knight?) fish fry sounds scrumptious! I hope they use plenty of beer batter on that sucker!!
"jingle jingle" rings the little
bell attached to the door of
Lady Di's Royal Chambers in downtown Ottawa.
Through the door walks Stan and
Evy Towers with a blank check from Father Karras and the diocese of Peoria.
Look at that outfit.....ITS SO ADORABLE!!!!! says Evy.
EVY!
Put down that breakfast pizza from Casey's! Tomato sauce and cheese
won't go with that dress.
Where in the heck is that Lieske broad?!!!
Look Stan!
Its The CHICO'S COLLECTION!!!!
Look at all of this yummy stuff.
We could get you this Black Label Boyfriend Blazer #570092402
for only $189.00 or the Ponte Animal Panel Dress #570089024
for a mere $159.00 or Black Label
Velvet Pants #570091953 for $119.00what to wear, what to wear???
Evy if you say BLACK LABEL one more time and I'll be leaving you for the nearest tavern for a Black Label Beer.
(Mabel....Black Label!!)
Say Evy....what about this outfit?
Platinum Denim Gold Sequin Slim Leg Jeans #570092360 $119.00 along with Black Label Silk Cashmere Turtleneck #570091951 $109.00 and ya got to have a Black Label Haircalf Clutch #570091471 and I'd die for this.....Caryna Ankle Boots #570092644 $149.00 topped with a Forever Border Scarf
#570089447 $49.00.
I'm gonna look HOT TO TROT come halloween night, says Stan.
Diane honey wrap that order up and here's a blank check you can make it out cause I've heard Black Label
4 times and I'm walkin' over to Larry's for a beer.
While your at it take care of Evy.
As Stan walks out the door he can't believe he's been in a clothing shop for more than 15 minutes and hasn't killed somebody!
Stan walks through the door of JJ's Tavern in old town Ottawa.
Hi Jeremy, Larry!
Mary!!! Pour me a cold one and keep them coming! Karras screwed up and gave me two blank checks.
We'll see if I can put a bigger dent in the diocese checkbook here than at The Royal Chambers.
As our scene fades we can here
"In Rudescheim In Der Drosselgasse" by Seep Vielhuber and His Original Oktoberfest Brass Band.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVq7IsExEJA
OMG!
Its Monday Madness at JJ's!!!!!
$2.00 pints of HAAM'S BEER!!!!!
allllll day long
I'm sorry....its spelled Hamm's
here's one more
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yHsoW6CTjM
MadameX has planned a busy itinerary for Miss Evy on Halloween. I think she is emailing her today with the added info. I am sure Evy is more than up to the task! It sounds like she will definitely be dressed well for the occasion.
She needs a prize-winning costume for her Peoria mission though. Oh, did I mention Evy will need a ride to Peoria on Halloween night? LOL
Look Out Big Al's !!!!
You got it, mister! Evy will take them by storm, no doubt.
Yeah, watch that spelling. You know what a stickler I am. ;-)
Is Lady Di's still there? Time for them to change the name of that store, don't you think? They need to call it Kate and Pippa now or maybe Camilla's Couture. LOL
Stan & Evy are getting ready for their "mission" that will take place on Hallo's Eve as in hallowed be thy name.
Stan & Evy will be in Naplate on Halloween Night in hopes of being
arrested by the LaSalle County Sheriff's Dept. in which they will have surveillance equipment placed on their person's.
Unfortunately Stan has to have a
surveillance camera stuck up his ass and he's not really looking forward to it.
As we listen in Evy is trying to encourage Stan.
OH STANLEY!
That camera is no bigger than a ball point pen it won't hurt when they place it up there.......
tee hee, tee hee.
If your going to be as drunk as I think you'll be I just hope you don't go FARTING it out by the end of the night!!!
By the way Stan.....you really look hot in that Chicho's outfit
(wink, wink)
What joints are we going to hit up Evy?
We'll Stan, we'll start in Utica,
cause a commotion there and let em know we're heading for Naplate, there we'll meet up with The Mayor Of Samhain, little Jimmy, and we'll party with him.
Then around 10pm we'll go trick or treating with his grand kids as we cause a ruckus and hopefully the deputies will show up, arrest us and if I'm LUCKY enough we'll get strip searched, I'll grap me 2 or 3deputies, throw em in that padded cell and it will be a night none of us will EVER forget!!!
Evy......I couldn't drink enough
to make old Elvis stand at attention while looking at you with no clothes!
Now you never mind Stan.......
hurry and get that make-up on and lets get ready.
Halloween will be here before we know it!
Now bend over and let me stick that ball point pen camera in there!.................
Before Evy does what she has to do she reaches over and turns on WCMY
as we can now hear "I'm In You"
by Peter Frampton coming out of the speakers of her radio.
Nothing beats a Leuchtturm, I always say.
Monday Madness once again! Drink early and often, I always say.
Others say the pen is mightier than the sword. Any new insights on that old axiom, Stanton?
STAN!
You come down off the ceiling and take this like a man!!!!!!!
Snicker Bars.......check
Heath Bars.........check
Milky Way..........check
Popcorn Balls......huh?
throw that shit away Evy!
But Stan.....it has carmel all over the popcorn ball!! (whimper)
Throw it out! and the candy corn too, damn it!
Charleston Chews...check
Hershey w/nuts.....check
Twix Bars..........check
Man.....that Mayor's grandkids sure like a lot of candy.
What are you talking about Stan??
This stuff is for me!!!!
Where's my beer Evy?
SHIT!.....that ball point pen sure is bothering me and to boot I haven't farted since you stuck it up there.
I owe you Evy!!!!!!!!!
Hey Evy......want to see a picture of my colon?
OMG STANLEY! I put it in backwards!
As our scene fades we can hear in the background "Inside Out"
by The Traveling Wilburys.
LMAO!! I guess Miss Evy got things arse about face, eh? She had better "rectify" that situation pronto! Shots of your colon are not admissible in court, Stan!
RECIFICATION TUESDAY!
Its Halloween Night as we hear
"Zombie Dance" by The Cramps
(one of Stan's favorites)
Stan & Evy are in Utica, IL.
Its been a long day and Stan is blitzed and Evy is tipsie and really really hungry.
They've hit every bar in Utica and are currently sitting at Ed and Joy's enjoying a Leinenkugel
Orange Shandy.
Fuck.......! I can barely see!!!
These damn things are addictive aren't they Evy?
Evy?
Quit looking into the kitchen Evy!
I'm hungry Stanley.
You can't eat Evy, how else are we going to get drunk and get arrested
by the sheriff's department?
Did we leave the County Historical Museum in 1,000 little pieces?
We sure did Stanton.
Stan.....that Chico's outfit is really you...........like I mean
you look like you were poured into it.
Thats how I feel right now Evy,
a poured libation, all over the bar and down my legs libation.
Time to get up and go to Naplate sweetheart, that alarm system is still going off at the museum and if we sit still too long the boys in blue will catch up with us here and not Naplate.
Let's roll Stanley Chico girl.
Evy starts up her 1978 Ford F250 as she and Stan head down Mill Street with 1/2 of Utica chasing the pick-up as it spits out a cloud of smoke.
With Evy leading the parade out of Utica we can hear in the background
"Halloween Parade" by Lou Reed,
God rest his soul.
BTW Evy?
Did you get the ball point pen/camera pointed in the right direction?
I sure did, when you we're passed out last night on the couch.
Your Good Evy.
I know Stan.
A 1978 Ford F250 pick-up pulls into a parking stall at Splash & Go
as Evy Towers get out of the drivers seat and says......
Come on Stan, I'm ready for another beer and some potato chips.
Evy is sooooo hungry for some potato chips she leaves Stan in the dust and crashs through the Splash & Go door.
I'M HERE AND I'M HUNGRY!!
The bartender is so startled she throws the whole rack of chips at Evy who attacks them like a wolf
in a flock of sheep. Plastic bags and crumbs are flying everywhere!
With greasy LIPS and finger tips and chip crumbs all over the front of her top she sits down at the bar and looks over to her left....
Its The Mayor of Samhain himself,
Little Jimmy Twit and his friend Gary Fartagie.
Stars fill Evy's eyes as its love at first sight......
Hi big boy, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL OF MY LIFE?
A little sidenote to our readers:
when Evy gets hot to trot she tends to drool and sweats a lot,
I mean A LOT!
Drool with pieces of potato chips are now running down her chin
into the clevage of her boobs and her clothes are starting to become soaked. The bartender puts a 6 pack of Bud in front of Evy as the bar maid turns and takes 3 steps
Evy asks her for another 6 pack as the first has been consumed.
Jimmy and Gary are now backing up into a corner of the bar as Evy starts to prance towards them.
Meanwhile our camera looks into
the 1978 Ford F250 and we see Stan
face down into the dashboard passed out cold to the world.
Red cherry lights can now be seen approaching the Splash & Go from the east on Ottawa Ave.
Back in the bar Evy is rubbing her boobies into Jimmy's face.
Drool and pieces of potato chips are smeared all over his face as he's sobbing and pleading for his life LET ME OUT OF HERE!
Which Evy replies.."NOT UNTIL I'M
DONE WITH YOU MY LITTLE BOY TOY"!!!!
Evy now grabs his hair and has put Jimmy in between her legs,
which at this point the door CRASHES open and 4 LaSalle County deputies come running into the bar with guns pointed right at Evy & The Mayor of Samhain.
Call for back-up Tommy we've got a BIG ONE for cell #9 !!!
Evy is now whimpering as Jimmy is crawling for the door asking the deputies to save him.
Tommy looks at Jimmy and asks one the the men to hose Jimmy down and place him in the squad car.
He looks at Evy who is now a mess,
dripping wet from head to toe.
Miss......your too much of a mess to go in our squad car with those wet clothes on, could you please disrobe and enter the police car?
Evy's eyes light up again!
Why sure sargent, sir.
Evy's clothes coming flying off as she skips out to the squad car where our camera takes a close up of Jimmy eyes which are as big as saucers as he screams...NOOOO!!
The squad cars pull into the county jail parking lot and they enter to jail open room, as naked Evy walks in the alarms go off.
They strip Jimmy and throw him into
cell #9 and turn on the video camera. Should we or shouldn't we?
We should!! say the 4 deputies.
They open the door to cell #9 and tell Evy............
Happy Halloween sweet heart,
GO GET HIM!!!
Evy screams YA-HOOOO
and runs naked as a jaybird into cell #9.
As she's chasing Jimmy around the cell the deputies take wages on
whether Jimmy will make it through the night or not.
back at the OSF hospital we can see Father Damian Karras watching his computer and getting a live feed from the ball point pen in Stan's ass.All of the bets are on Evy.
As our camera fades from cell #9 and returns to the Splash & Go parking lot we can see Stan who has now awaken and is standing in the middle of Ottawa Ave taking a piss with his Chico design jeans down around his ankles. Meanwhile
He can't see too much until Stan bends over to pick up a bottle of beer and as he bends over head lights from a on coming car can be seen coming straight at Stan.
The rest I leave to your imagination...................
As our story comes to a close we can hear coming from the speakers of the Timothy Learys Dead Theater
"This Is Halloween" by Marilyn Manson.
This concludes the show as we know it called Evy's Halloween Treat and I AM "Your Host" .........
Raymond Johnson wishing you......
PLEASANT DREEAAMS...HMMMM????
Awesome tale of true terror! Thanks for that ripping yarn, Secret Agent Man!!
It sounds like Miss Evy could have used a bottle of Love Potion #9 in Jail Cell #9. ;-)
All bets were on Evy? I for one am shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here.
Its LaySalle County.
We bet on everything!
Happy All Saints Day
Tomorrow All Souls Day
SANTA MUERTE/HAPPY DAY OF THE DEAD
Santa Muerte (Spanish for Saint Death), is a female folk saint venerated primarily in Mexico and the United States. A personification of death, she is associated with healing, protection, and safe delivery to the afterlife by her devotees.[1] Not sanctioned by the Roman Catholic Church, her cult arose from popular Mexican folk belief, a syncretism between indigenous Mesoamerican and Spanish Catholic beliefs and practices. Since the pre-Columbian era Mexican culture has maintained a certain reverence towards death,[2] which can be seen in the widespread commemoration of the syncretic Day of the Dead.[3] Elements of that celebration include the use of skeletons to remind people of their mortality.[4] The worship is condemned by the Catholic Church in Mexico as invalid, but it is firmly entrenched among Mexico's lower working classes and various elements of society deemed as "outcasts".[5]
Post a Comment