
Greetings, fellow Anglophiles:
This is one of my fave fan vids from YouTube. It features clips from the diverse career of Ian McDiarmid (the Scottish actor probably most familiar to American viewers as the evil Senator and later Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars), including scenes from my favorite Inspector Morse episode, Masonic Mysteries (pictured above), all set to Coldplay's "Talk." Click and enjoy! Stovepipe hats off to appsius, creator of this little gem. :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Stl75E6pyvU
4 comments:
Yah hey there ya all in Brent Farve land. Just wanted to say hi
to Vicky and to let you all know that I love ART PAUL SCHLOSSER.
We are buddys, when ever he stops in Ottawa, Illinois he sez howdy
to us flat landers. So give your cat a bath and do the moo moo cow blues in your pink pants!!!
Elvis and Stan White have left the building.
Masonic Mysteries?
Stovepipe Hats?
Lodge #40?
Arsenic & Lace..OK I like that one.
How does this stuff translate in Buckyland? Well Stan, you ask....
drink enough Brandy and it translate clear as mud!!!
Is there a Skoogs up there?
Where is the stovepipe hat p*ssing contest? See! Its not translating well in the northern latitudes.
10.3 picocuries of radium in every liter of tap water, I damn near forgot about that. back in the 80's Madison LOVED the "Radium City" movie, it was like a cult classic. I now remember why I don't have to turn on the lights in the morning.
Hi there, Stan:
Thanks for paying me a visit over here. Nope, sorry but I have never heard of Art Paul Schlosser before.
I can well imagine that back in the '80s Madison loved "Radium City," but I didn't move there until the tail end of the '90s. ;-)
Post a Comment