Thursday, July 16, 2009

Stewart vs. Cramer


Game, set and match to Mr. Stewart, I believe. ROFLMFAO!! Check this out!

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-july-14-2009/lenny-dykstra-s-financial-career

4 comments:

Santa Muerte said...

Kramer vs Kramer.
OMG!
Not again.
I thought Dustin Hoffman was done with that bitch?
They must have remarried when I wasn't looking, oh well.
You thought he might had learned the first time!!
Hey Vicky.......we are losing Mount
Saint Green Mill, go figure, rite
before the U2 concert.
All that asbestoes wood had pissed off Boner.

CHICK WATKINS said...

This just in from the WATW weather desk!
A snow flake has just been spotted
falling from a cloud hanging over
Lake Superior at 5:30am.
Al Gore has been hung from a high tree.
Back to you Chuck.
Thanks Prudence.
By the way, its Chick.

Moonheartgirl said...

Howdee, Stan and Chick!
Howz trix? Yeah, I know, it's for kids.
Yes, I had heard the Green Mill was finally coming down. Did they get 'er done yet?

pink said...

Ha! I still havent driven near it!
I dont even know if its still there!
Yes, I do live in Ottawa!