I started to write a long and thoughtful post about my life, circumstances and whatnot, but hell, I don't have time for that this morning. ;-) So here is a freaky feline foto for ya instead. LOL Enjoy the sublime weirdness!
Im so suprised this let me post. It wouldnt let me just a few minutes ago! You have no idea how many times I have tried, even though I KNOW I was typing the correct password and my full email address! yippee!!
LOL Yeah, I can't figure out why it does that. Pam can't ever get it to cooperate either so she gave up trying to post.
Things just keep getting more dire for everyone at work. I have some new responsibilities that will probably mean more hours and overtime to boot cuz they are nuts if they think I am doing it off the clock. We'll have to talk on the phone this coming weekend and catch up.
3 comments:
You can always post the other when you have more time :)
Im so suprised this let me post.
It wouldnt let me just a few minutes ago!
You have no idea how many times I have tried, even though I KNOW I was typing the correct password and my full email address!
yippee!!
LOL Yeah, I can't figure out why it does that. Pam can't ever get it to cooperate either so she gave up trying to post.
Things just keep getting more dire for everyone at work. I have some new responsibilities that will probably mean more hours and overtime to boot cuz they are nuts if they think I am doing it off the clock. We'll have to talk on the phone this coming weekend and catch up.
Post a Comment