Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hit counter added


Not that I'm expecting the online world to beat a path to my door or anything, but I decided it might be nice to know how many people actually do check out this blog. Appropriately enough, since I collect various LEGO sets, I selected a LEGO brick theme for my hit counter.

Bravenet offers custom hit counters and it was fun looking through all of the choices. I may change mine in future to suit my mood or the changing seasons, but for now I went with multi-colored LEGO building bricks.

PS. And yes, I actually have a Spongebob Squarepants LEGO set! LMAO

2 comments:

Blew Bayou said...

I love hit counters, I'll keep you posted 'lol' I'm 26, wish I was. Have a good work day.

Moonheartgirl said...

Thanks! Yeah, it was so weird. I added the counter this morning, went and did some stuff, came back 10 minutes later and it said 25 already. Go figure! Just wish I had put it on there sooner. ;-)