In case you hadn't already noticed, I've been busy this weekend sprucing things up around here. ;-) In the upper righthand corner, I added a poll for all of you "dorkside" aficionados. (You know who you are!) And if you scroll to the bottom you will see my latest TOP 10 list, plus the Turner Classic Movies "Summer Under the Stars" photo booth widget.The latter offers different photos and a fresh video daily highlighting TCM's featured star for that day. Today it's Gregory Peck, but I was surprised and a little disappointed (even though I have it on VHS) to see they weren't showing To Kill a Mockingbird. That is one of my all-time favorite films and probably Peck's greatest performance - certainly his greatest role.
3 comments:
Thats OK sweetie, the niggers are gonna be O' Ta.
Daddy's gonna buy you a diamond ring, and if that ring don't shine,
daddy's gonna git him a private eye.
For shame, Stanton! How can you mock Atticus Finch and all the good things about humanity for which he stands?! For your penance you will say 20 Hail Marys and serve 15 hours as a volunteer cranberry sludge slicer at the St. Columba annual turkey dinner this November.
May the peace of God which passes all understanding keep your hearts and minds in the love of Christ and of His Son, Christ our Lord; and the blessing of God Almighty, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, be amongst you, and remain with you always. Amen.
AMEN!
Thank you for the word of love from above!
I am a sinner and I have seen the light, wash away the stains on my
lenny!
Post a Comment