
I have always wanted to see the fall colors up in northern Wisconsin, but my visits to Bayfield always coincided with "Old Last Night" at the Lake Superior Big Top Chautauqua, which takes place the weekend after Labor Day. And unfortunately, the autumn foliage isn't in its full glory up there until a few weeks later, so I would always just miss it. Well, it looks like I will finally get my chance this year! ;-)
(Image from visualparadox.com.)
24 comments:
$350k taken away from Ashland after the fact? Indian Givers!!!
This sounds like Illinois if you ask me and they R taking notes from the playbook of Governor Rod Elvis.
The Ashland Daily News is so nice!
They never delete me.
they must think what a nice FIB that Stan White is.
For God's Sake Stan stay out of her paper till she moves!!!!Give her 1/2 a chance at least!
Oh, Nice picture V.
I'm just being the dumb ol' FIB
from down wuynder. Wisconsinites
love dumb FIB's. We've got buck teeth IF we're lucky to have any teeth at all, and if we do out teeth is green. WOW!
Thats starting to sound like the patrons at The Illini Lounge in
Marseilles!
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
(stop it boo-boo, daddy's busy!)
Wait 5 minutes : )
Stanton--stay away from V's paper right this instant!
Let Us Pray......
To the departed baseball team formally known as The Brewers
may they rest in pieces.......
AMEN!
OK!
You may now pay attention to The Packers and The Badgers.
It is a good day to be a FIB!
Well here it is September 23rd.
Have you found an apartment yet Vicky? Can I now start posting comments on the Press?
Are you night editor?
Does that mean you'll be there at midnight?
All of these questions that need answers. I do have an enquiring
mind, don't I?
Lookie V, its the double mint twins lol.. You need to write a commentary on it. I bet Stan would cut it out and hang it on his bunker wall lol..
The original doublemint twins
were Jayne & Joan Boyd from
Hammond, Indiana during the late
1950's and they stop that gig in
1963.
Later DM girls are:
Pat & Cybil Barnstable, who were asked by Playboy to pose nekid.
Cindy & Brittany Daniel
Tia & Tamera Mowry
Heidi (crash!) & Alissa Kramer
Jean & Elizabeth Sagel
(Katey Sagal's kids) M.W.C.
Looking back at their expressions
when their chewing that gum you'd think it was XTC they were choppin' on.
LOL @ your pic, Blew! You and Felix keep an eye on you-know-who for me, will ya? ;-)
NO, STAN! I am not up there yet!! This weekend is the big move. It's really crunch time now as Pam and I race around here sorting, packing and pitching before Saturday. Thank God she is here or I would be truly f@#ked.
GO CUBS!!!
GO CUBS!!!!
YAHOO!!!!!!
Did the Cubs win?
Here's someone you should know:
Sarah Louise Heath Palin
born 02-11-1964 in Sandpoint Idaho.
She's attended the following:
Hawaii Pacific College
North Idaho College
U of Idaho
Matanuska-Susitna College
Graduating in 1987 with a bachelor of science degree in communication and journalism. In the early 80's
she won The Miss Wasilla Beauty Pageant (CRASH!!!)
Today's person you should know,
Sarah Palin.
Today's someone you should know has been brought to you by:
D.R.A.N.O.
When you want it ALL to go down the drain, use D.R.A.N.O.
This has been Stan White filling in for The Chick Watkins Show.
Til next time keep your head on your shoulders and your hand on a bottle of beer. From the land of sky blue waters, bye-bye everybody!
Are you settled in yet V, I bet you are exhausted. Make yourself a good stiff drink and exhale lol..
R U There Yet?
Have they had their first snow up there?
We are having a thunder-storm right this minute and the temp is
dropping. This week is the first sign of fall, those 80 degree temps were sure nice last week.
So long summer!
GO SOX GO!
: )
HOW U DOIN JoTW???
Is it snowing yet up that there way? Yip-per!!
I believe her internet will be hooked up tomorrow.
Thanks Pink, I was getting worried. Wasn't sure if she was fed up with us yet lol..
Chick Watkins here.
Recently we heard a weather forecast that a cold front was approaching Hell.
After watching a ballgame last night the forecast has been called off until further notice.
Now this morning I did see scattered frost on a few rooftops
at 7am.
Hello everybody!
Chick Watkins here.......
If you happen to be in the Ottawa
area today at 3pm turn on
channel 71 on your ship-2-shore
radio and listen to a special airing of The Chick Watkins Show.
Because we all know who's been
hanging around the town, don't we?
(thank you very much)
Until then keep your head in the stars and your peanut butter on your jelly sandwich.
(winks and points finger at you!!)
If you don't mind Chick, I'll use my peanut butter anyway I choice too, if it were any of your business...Mister!
Alright what the hell is up with everybody. I want a roll call now!! Felix, Ferry, Vic, Madame stand to attention!! If Ferry does not have this address would somebody PLEASE give it to him! Stan your in charge of getting them back on!!!!!
Post a Comment