
Don't you hate those safe driving campaigns they always run when the kids go back to school? It's like, go ahead and aim for the little shits all summer when they're out riding their bikes and skateboards in the middle of the street, but now that they are all safely tucked away in school for most of the day, we all need to be told to watch out for them. LOL
Anyway, I liked this photo and I've been saving it until now to post. Plus, I am feeling fairly "nutty" today, what with all of the rummaging through my belongings going on as we gear up for the big blowout porch sale this Saturday and Sunday. ;-)
16 comments:
LOL, I like your picture V! No shit on all the little darlings! Good luck on your big rummage sale, I had one once and I swore I would never ever have another one. They suck big time, But hey, what ever it takes to dump the junk lol.
Like my picture of Sarah P. thought it was interesting to say the least lol....
Garage Sale this weekend?
I noticed you called it a
"porch sale", is that what they call them in Wisconsin, or you don't have a garage?
I'll bet that's it!
Do you have any Oreck attachment
equipment and or accessories???
Spare peanut butter or Johnson
Floor Wax?
How about rubber patch kits?
Those always come in handy with Rita.
You know I just tried one of those XL's and I got to say they're not that bad. Sorry Stan, Sarah is not my type, I like the Janet Reno
type. Easy to get drunk if you know what I mean!!!
(winks and points finger at you!)
Hope you have a covered porch V lol. Way tooo much rain here!!!
Hey Stan,
No, I only called it a "porch sale" because that's where I'm having mine. They usually call it a "rummage" or "garage sale" around these parts, just like y'all do down south. LOL
PS. No, I don't currently have a garage, but I will at my new abode.
Miss Blew,
My sis-in-law and I covered the porch with tarps earlier in the week and I was so glad we did because it rained all day here.
However, I still managed to rake in over a grand today with some of my big ticket items. Wooo-hooooooo! More fun and games tomorrow. I am so exhausted I am practically brain-dead. Tater!
By God V, you really know how to have a porch sale $1000!!! Apparently you did not sell the basic tupperware lol..
Way to go Vic. I had one garage sale, never again. Some lady made rag rugs out of my good clothes. That did it. Done . It was stuff I really liked. It was to start at 8AM people were in my garage at 6 AM. You made alot more money than me.
Hi all,
The weather was somewhat better for us today, but it was still overcast and chilly. However, that didn't seem to deter our customers as they turned out in even greater numbers. We must have had at least 75 people come through today.
We hardly had a lull all day and at times it was totally insane. I sold a few things I hadn't even planned on selling and some things I never dreamed anyone would even buy. LOL I have now raised almost $1,700, you guys!
Today alone, I sold an old desk, an exercise machine, a recliner, a telephone table, a fancy plant stand, a lot of records, some glassware, books, and misc.
It's kind of funny because at first I was so reluctant to let go of some stuff, but now it's like I'm totally hooked. I keep looking around here for more stuff to put out there on the tables. ;-)
HI EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!
XOXOXOOXOXOOOOXXXXXXOOXOXOX!!!
(GROUP HUG!)
4.49 total rain fall in my gauge
for the weekend rain event.
The Superflood record of 1982
looks like it will be broken!
$1,700.00??????
(now thats a porch sale!)
Whoa!
Sold you records?? Nooooooooo!!!!
51 years ago.....?
Happy Birthday Stan!!
Happy Birthday Stan.Lets party!!!1
Vicky......
I hate to break bad news to you,
but....Richard Wright has died.
Keyboard player for Pink Floyd.
He wrote "The Great Gig In The Sky"
I forgot you sold your records, I was going to ask you to play it.
Happy belated birthday Virgo woman!
Boy I remember the old days...... birthday, saint pats day, halloween, night before thanksgiving, christmas eve day
meant party hardy til katie closes the door. When did I get old?
About the only day I still celebrate is halloween and there is drunk gitty Stan handing out candy to the kids and a beer to the parent if they want one and proclaiming the glory of All Souls Day and The Day Of The Dead.
I hang my speakers out the window and play the old spooky radio shows, the kids have NO IDEA what that is and they get spooked purely out of no knowledge of what it is. Sort of like cavemen getting spooked by an eclipse.
I played War Of The Worlds last year with Orson Welles. I noticed that it was the most effective show (to date) to keep the little buggers at bay!
WOW!
That reminds me........
45 days until Day Of The Dead and it will be during a weekend!!!!!
Thank you, fellow Virgo! I spent my birthday getting ready for the mother of all garage sales this year, but I did manage to catch a buzz that night. ;-) My friend was here and she bought me a bottle of Captain Morgan, which I find I do like now after drinking it the night of my class reunion icebreaker. LOL
Yes, Halloween is by far my favorite holiday and if you go back and look at my blog archive, I wrote about getting wasted on brandy at my friend Pat's house and handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters. Anyway, hope you're both high and dry down there in O-Town with all of the extreme flooding going on. Take care!
I wonder if Harry would have drank a Bud Light Lime...............
nah! I doubt it!
Yes Cub Fans, its that time of the millennium when the ivy changes colors, there is a chill in the air
and even Hilary Clinton looks good after 8 Budweiser's.
We're talking post-season BABY!
Who will be the one to knock The Cubs out of the playoffs?
The Dodgers? Nah! They're barely over 500, if the Brewer's continue
their meltdown will it be The Mets
who will face The Cubs as the wild card? That will start the
melt-down of Ron Santo or it will
cure him if we win!
I hope we don't face Mr. Ed's
favorite team................
THE PHILLIES!
And last but not least, if there is
a just and righteous God, DO NOT,
I REPEAT, DO NOT LET THE WHITE SOX
IN THE WORLD SERIES AGAINST THE CUBS!!!!!!!!!
I'm not ready for World War 3.
Lol Stan--that wood be interesting woodn't it?
It would make for an interesting Police Report for the Times...
Post a Comment