Sunday, October 26, 2008

Drunken punkin




Dang, those gourd-dam hooligans will not stay off my front porch! I will never get these steps clean...
Uh-oh, look out! Fire in the hole!!


BTW: I made a few changes around here again so the color scheme would be more in keeping with the autumn season. I sure wish Blogger would add some holiday-themed templates to their selection. That would rock! (Hint, hint!)

2 comments:

Moonheartgirl said...

Come on! You guys are slippin'. I figured you'd be all over this latest outrage by out-of-control Cucurbita pepo. Let's squash this type of behavior in the pumpkin shell before it can take root!

Santa Muerte said...

Nobody was around to play with yesterday, matter of fact.......
nevermind!!!
I'm trying to decide whether to pull the boat out tomorrow, Thursday or Friday. Our upcoming warm spell is confusing me.
55, 65 & 61 temps after today, but it was the snow flurries last night between 5 and 6pm that smacked reality in my face. It is that time of year, but I'd like to get one more in before hybernation.