Friday, December 12, 2008

(D-IL) WEED


You guys, I about shite myself when I saw all of the wire stories Tuesday afternoon on AP about Blago. WTF?!! Up to that point, I had not heard a single thing about the whole shameful mess, so I was pretty shocked, mortified, embarrassed (and somewhat amused), to say the least.

There were so many sidebars and whatnot that (with my managing editor's approval) I gleefully ran an entire page
in the next day's paper about that megalomaniacal toe-rag with the header "ILLINOIS' GUBERNATORIAL SCANDAL".

There were articles about the three previous governors who went to prison (Ryan, Walker and Kerner), plus stuff about Obama and the prosecutor Fitzpatrick, It was a bloodbath and Blago deserves every fucking minute of it! Up until presstime tonight he was still trying to act like everything was just hunky-dory and it was business as usual at the ol' Governor's office.

I used a color photo of that racist SOB taking the oath of office in Springfield with his apparently foul-mouthed wife holding the Bible. (In fact, it is the very same AP photo shown above.) For the caption kicker in boldface, I soooo wanted to put, "LYING SACK OF SHIT", but I settled for the slightly less inflammatory "OATH BREAKER". LOL

What a blot on the Land of Lincoln landscape! I predict that he will finally figure it out and resign tomorrow. (If not, he is seriously delusional and must be trying for an insanity defense.) The handwriting is on the fucking wall, asswipe. Get the fuck out of town!!!


9 comments:

pink said...

He is all you mentioned and more.
How about using your own phone to talk about selling a seat, while you KNOW your under investigation.
WTF?
I heard, as you probably read, that they arrested him when they did because he was going to name the new senator. What sucks, is I guess he still could name one. There is nothing saying he can't!
again, WTF?

Santa Muerte said...

Hows your snow blower working today? Than its going to get COLDER THAN SHIT!!!!!!!!

Santa Muerte said...

7 degrees, wind chill -13, a millimeter of ice, wind 21-31 mph.
Barely a dusting of snow.
Just another Manic Monday.

Felix84 said...

Nothing like a little chill in the air to get the blood flowing on a Monday morning-eh Stan?
How bout this whole Blago thing V? I was laughing my ass off when the transcripts of some of the wiretaps came out--what a hoot! He is over the edge.

Santa Muerte said...

Happy Christmas
Happy Boxing Day
Happy St. Stephens Day
Happy Its Over Day!!!!

Santa Muerte said...

Flood Warnings
Tornado Watch
Wind Warnings
T-Storm Warnings
Lets break the 500 year flood plain
again for 2008, nothing like doing it twice in one year I always say.
Central School is sand bagged and waiting.
I AM ready to sign up with
Al Gore and global warming.

Blew Bayou said...

Merry Xmas V!!!! Belated anyway lol..Hope your's was a good one HO HO HO....

Moonheartgirl said...

It was fine, Blew, except for the terrible cold/bronchitis/black death I came down with on Christmas night. Stayed with some friends in Bayfield and ended up having a miserable night. Couldn't wait to get back home to my own bed the next day. Have been pretty sick ever since. Will try to write something soon. Take care!

Happy New Year, you guys!

Moonheartgirl said...

I about shat myself last night when I read on the AP wire that Blago had just gone ahead and appointed Roland Burris to Obama's vacant Senate seat anyway. The arrogance and utter gaul of the man are apparently limitless. I can't believe it. He has no fucking shame.