Tuesday, December 2, 2008

'Tis the season


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

We still don't have a ton of snow or anything, but there is a light dusting now and we seem to get some flurries every day. Many people have their Christmas trees and decorations lit up at night and there are Christmas-y ads in the paper and on TV. I applied a Christmas skin to my Firefox browser over the weekend.
A couple of wreaths magically appeared on the walls at work the other day and there's talk of putting up a tree in the newsroom. I've even been hunting around here for some decorations to put up (so far, without much success) when normally I could give a rat's. What's up with that? Am I actually getting into the Christmas spirit here...just a teeny-weeny bit?


Bah, humbug!!


LMFAO!


3 comments:

Santa Muerte said...

Je Voudrais etne le premier a vous souhaiter un Joyeux Noel!!!
(let me be the first to wish you a merry christmas)

Santa Muerte said...

**stock market update w/Stan**
I said sod it and drove to the stock broker. He talked me out of Ford. If they get bailed out there will be to many "strings" attached
by the government that the stock could act like AIG and go even lower than it is now, so I bought
Morgan Stanley. I AM in the banking business now.
Need a loan?
I think the market has hit bottom for now and a "honeymoon" with Obama will soon be following.

Moonheartgirl said...

Read the OVC audit whitewash job this morning and had a tough time not going all postal over there on the darkside, esp. on that smug, self-righteous "hoops" personage. I ultimately decided to do myself a favor and not get worked up over it.

Did you notice what time that story was posted online, by the way? Like 12:30 a.m. or something. Whatever...

I knew as soon as B'OB resigned to "pursue other opportunities" that nothing would come of the big audit then. Gee, why in the hell do people think she left that cushy job in the first place?!

Sigh... I know, I said I wasn't going to get all wound up about it...

TATER!

Pffftt!