
Well, it took awhile, but Illinois finally got rid of its latest gubernatorial huckster cum national punch line. Nice job, Illinois Senate! That unanimous vote looks mahvelous on you.
When I saw the bulletin slugged "URGENT" appear on the AP wire that night at work, I busted out laughing. The king is dead! Long live the king! ;-) Let's just hope Patrick Quinn isn't cut from the same stained and soiled cloth.
Meanwhile, I hear Blago's looking for a new job -- been shopping his stellar resume on late night talk shows and whatnot. Well, I have the perfect gig for glamor boy: spokesman/media whore for the Hair Club for Men. Or, judging by the above photo, perhaps he should pursue a career as a magician and master of prestidigitation... he certainly made his political future disappear! LMAO!!!
7 comments:
I think you have a fixation on Rodney. I strongly suggest therapy.
Forge the nazi porn, your cured!
Vicky are you ok? I miss you,please come back!!!!
I think she is just busy, but yes she should get her butt on here and get rid of Blago :)
Come on Vic, change some photos to Bob or something ;)
BTW, heard that Peter Buck plays some on the new Boston Spaceships!
How about Roland Burris? LOL It just keeps going and going and going. Gotta love Illinois, its not short for Ill for nothing
Rumor has it she has been kidnapped by a Nordic Scandinavians
who during the night came across
the frozen lake from parts unknown and took Vicky away to their camp
where she is a prisoner.
Lord knows what they are doing to her??!! : O
I just got wood thinking about that one!!!!
Kewl it, Stan! I escaped the evil clutches of the Birkebeiner twins.
Magnus & Erling?
Ya-hey there Vickie.
Ve R happy youz r okie dookie.
Post a Comment