

After getting absolutely hooked on Coldplay's "Talk" video (which, incidentally, you can scroll down and watch on this blog), I recently purchased two of their albums: "X&Y" and "A Rush of Blood to the Head." Now I can't stop listening to them! In addition to the aforementioned tune, among my fave tracks are " Speed of Sound," "Fix You" and "Clocks." If you haven't heard these guys yet, check them out on YouTube. They are most excellent!
5 comments:
Nice pictures of Ashland!
Bay Movie House?
Oh......I get it : )
Bay of the lake......right?
That photo looks so 1950ish.
Getting ready to put the boat in one of these days, pool is ready,
BL Lime is on ice.........
Bring on Summer!
Victoria............
Are you alive?
Are you OK?
June is 1/2 over.
WTF?!!
What is that man doing to that asian carp??
Hey, Stan!
Yup, I'm still kickin'. LOL I've been having some 'puter issues and also been busy as usual, so I haven't been online very much. Hope all is well with you, Miss Evy and the gang down in LaySalle County. ;-)
(let us pray)
Deus, cujus miseratione animae
fidelium repuiescunt, hunctumulum
benedicere dignare, eique Angelum
tuum sanctum deputa custodem:
et quorum quarumque corpora hic
sepeliuntur, animas eorum ab
omnibus absolve vinculis
delictorum; ut in te semper cum
Sanctis tuis sine fine laetentur.
Per Christum Dominum nostrum.
Amen.
Post a Comment