Saturday, January 10, 2009

Get over yourself already, Blago!!



Soon-to-be-ex-Governor Rod "Pants on Fire" Blagojevich, 
former Lego hair model
(Thank you, Stephen Colbert!)

There is a question I've been asking myself for weeks now as this whole Blagojevich thing continued to snowball: Does this man have absolutely no sense of shame? (I should have realized the obvious after the sonuvabitch went ahead and appointed Roland Burris to President-elect Barack Obama's vacant Senate seat.) Well, after yesterday's defiant performance at his truly bizarre press conference, the answer evidently is a resounding no!
For crying out loud, you incredibly narcissistic asswipe, just give it up already. You are only embarrassing the entire state, bringing derision and ridicule to the people you are supposed to serve, and making Illinois the punchline of every late night talk show monologue.

After that resounding 114-1 impeachment vote in the Illinois House yesterday, you would think the man with the "chinchilla head cosy" (another of Colbert's witty Blago hair jokes) might at least consider keeping a low media profile, if not actually resigning. But oh noooooo, that's not how this douchebag rolls! He is obviously going to go out with both barrels of BS blazing. So in my opinion, he deserves all of the heaping helpings of shit coming his way from the media, his fellow politicians, comedians, pundits, bloggers and anyone with an ounce of moral outrage.

Speaking personally, I can't wait for the historic trial slated for Jan. 26 in the Illinois Senate. Hang 'em high, folks!


PS. And in case you were wondering about the identity of the lone loser who voted against the impeachment, it was Rep. Milton Patterson, a Chicago Democrat. According to AP, "Patterson said later that he was not defending anyone, but that he read the impeachment committee's report and wasn't comfortable voting against the governor. 'I went by my own gut feeling; it's as simple as that,'" Patterson is quoted as saying. He also claimed to just be "doing my job." Well, all I can say to that is, I hope Mr. Patterson will be "comfortable" at his ultimate destination: the Ninth Circle of Hell, along with all of the Nazis, war criminals, etc., who were just doing their jobs.


38 comments:

Blew Bayou said...

Do you not believe this guy!!! How in heaven's name does this man get up in the morning. What a complete loser. Needless to say I will be so glad to see anybody or anything go after his stupid ass. (Including his neighbors dog LOL) His wife must be a dandy too lol...

Santa Muerte said...

I went to The Bear Den and got my tickets, they all had 5 except for last nights game, which I had
1-0 (good for a final like 21-10)
so what was the score last night?
It involved a 5, frickin figures!!

Blew Bayou said...

Yo Stan, who the hell do you think Chill is? Feel a little more safer over here anymore. I don't know maybe its just me and cabin fever lol...

Moonheartgirl said...

Blew,
I can't figure that one out either, but whoever it is seems fairly harmless. I think Mr. Newby and the gang are too busy dealing with the staff cuts and other problems at the paper to pay much attention to Madame and her cohorts these days.

Stan,
Gambling is bad for you! Cease and desist. Besides, I wood think you got enough of a risk-taking thrill from playing the stock market! ;-)

Santa Muerte said...

Well Blew......
Everybody must be scared to post
anymore.
I have no idea who Chill is.
She is a female and claims to be from California.
I agree with Vicky, she's harmless.
The only odd thing is she appears
on dead days like the weekend or was active during the holidays.
OMG!
She must have a job and work!!!
There must have been some major
cuts at The Darkside/The Times,
as I can pretty much say anything...matter of fact.....
I just might blow some balls over at the darkside and see how far I can go with a lesser used name of mine.

Santa Muerte said...

Vicky: you quit smoking and I'll quit gambling........deal?

Anonymous said...

Who the hell is Eagle on the darkside????Is it one of us? I think it might be a girl. I bet you can guess who I think it is. Pretty sure . Think about it. Chill I think is harmless. How do you know she is a female? Where is Madame? Maybe we should just come over and chat. Maybe she don't want us over there anymore. Whats everybody think????

Blew Bayou said...

Well I'm starting to think that Madame, Felix, 826 and Ferry have all ran away to another site and we are not invited ;(

As far as Chill goes, I think its female. Not real sure who the hell it is. Sunrise lol...

Santa Muerte said...

They are dead......I'm telling you!
They have been upducted by aliens
except for Madame..........
I just hope her X hasn't done anything rash.

Anonymous said...

I think Judge Small or Snail is Felix. I think Eagle is who I thought.

Anonymous said...

Hi Vic, Is it as cold up there as it is here? Its colder than a well diggers asshole.lol I hate winter. Mr Pepper wants me to put my tongue on his flag pole but I am not going to. He thinks I won't be able to talk anymore.

Moonheartgirl said...

Howdee, gang!

Touche, Stan. LOL

Yes, there have been major cuts at The Times and now that the paper is no longer even being printed there on Jefferson Street, things are looking grim indeed. :-(

LOL about Eagle, Pepper! I am sure you are right about them. And yes, it is freezing-ass cold here. Last night I checked the temp online before going to bed and it was minus 18! That was the actual air temperature minus the wind chill, folks. YIKES!!

Santa Muerte said...

Right now its our high for the day
at -9 and a -30 wind chill.
There is light at the end of the tunnel, looks like Saturday it will be 28 degrees above zero.
I've got to find my shorts!!
Spring will be here any day.
(right!)

Blew Bayou said...

OMG Eagle 1 is Aaron, don't scare him away!!! Haven't had this good of a laugh in a long time LOL.

Anonymous said...

I have had a good laugh today on the dark side.Stan you are eagle two right? I think you are right Blew its Aaron. He's such a dick head. Man the blogger police are gone. Vic It was 18 below zero when I got up this morning. I think it felt colder yerterday the wind was alot worse.

Moonheartgirl said...

Hey, you guys!

Bird is the word. ;-) Too funny that you now think Eagle 1 is Aaron. I will have to hop over to the "dorkside" soon and have a gander at that extremely lame duck.

Yeah, it's supposed to warm up here soon, too. It's funny that you mentioned shorts, Stanton, because I was cracking jokes about that tonight at work. They were talking about it maybe getting up in the 30s here over the weekend and I said, "Ooh, shorts weather!" And then a couple of hours later, this guy, Tom, who had not heard my earlier remarks, made a joke about getting shorts out for Saturday.

I am so jealous that I missed a free-for-all on the other side sans the Hitler Youth Blogger Police. Dang!! This working full-time for a living definitely has its downside. ;-)

Santa Muerte said...

No I AM not Eagle 1 or 2 or 3.
I AM who I AM.
I'm Popeye the sailor man.
OMG!
Has The Untimes Died?
I think so.

Anonymous said...

Hi Vic did you hear my sister won 200,000.00 on the lotto. I am so happy for her. The untimes is pretty dead.I think everyone is afraid to post there. I don't know where madame is. I think she is still working at Farm and Fleet. Its pretty windy here today. We are going to 5 Pm church. I hope we get back home. The drifting is kinda bad. I will say a prayer for all my blogger friends in hopes we can all get back on the fun track.

Felix84 said...

I'm still around--this time of year @ work is really busy for me, plus I had a lot of time off @ the holidays :( Basketball season is now kickin' in high gear for me, I just filled out my January calendar and have games 5 nites a week from here on out-ugh!
I do not have any other alias' on the dorkside Blew--I read and keep up but haven't posted much at all. Do you think Ferry is eagle?

Thanks for the prayers Pepper--I sure could use them!

Felix84 said...

Oops--I forgot I was posting on V's site, how are ya doin?
I have no idea what's up with X, I'm almost tempted to go to F & F and see if she's there (if I can find the damn paint dept!).
I have not emailed her, but I drove by her house the other day, car was still there, lights were on, so she's around.

Santa Muerte said...

OMG!
I AM so f*cking happy!
As George Clinton once said.....
"Paint The White House Black."

John Ferry said...

I am not Eagle,

I rarely post anything on the Time site anymore, its no fun, and there are truly some scary mental cases on there(both old and new).

Anonymous said...

John I knew eagle wasn't you, He doesn't have your great sense of humor. You always make me laugh. He never did. I love when you use to go to the darkside and really go after some of them. Those were the good old days.lol

John Ferry said...

I wouldnt doubt that Eagle is Aaron.

To bad my Times days are pretty much over, the days of having fun over there have been drowned out by the blowhards, malcontents, and psychos who take themselves, and life way too seriously.

Anonymous said...

I never thought about Aaron, You are proably right. I wonder who the rest of them are.

Santa Muerte said...

Guten Tag meine Fraulein Victoria!
Ich wunsche ihnen liebe & frieden.
Ich muss mein artz.
Ich werde bald gesund sein!!

Santa Muerte said...

Lets pop some popcorn and watch
Tag der Freiheit: Unsere Wehrmacht!
You won't need the therapy anymore.

Santa Muerte said...

$900 million?
For that shitty team?
OH!???
You'll throw in the ballpark too?
OK.
Deal!
$900 million and Tom Ricketts is
now the owner of baseball's answer to Murphy's Law.
Go Cubs!

Anonymous said...

Who in there right mind wood pay that kind of money for the loser Cubs? Think what the St. Louis Cardnals must be worth. billions. Go cards!!!!!

Santa Muerte said...

White Sox Suck
Cards Swallow!!

John Ferry said...

2005(sox), 2006(cards) vs 1908(chokes)

nuf' said.. ;-D

Anonymous said...

Yea John!!!! John 2 Stan 0. lol

Santa Muerte said...

OUCH!


2005 was that 4 years ago?
2006 was that 3 years ago?
You can talk to me when you guys hit 101 years!!!

Santa Muerte said...

Oh Victoria!
How is your Nazi Porn therapy going?
I thought of you this weekend
when I was pulling the wings off of flies.

Santa Muerte said...

I raise them in my basement.
That way I have a year round supply.

: ]

Felix84 said...

Gross Stan-that's just a little creepy!
Who is that motha fucka HeresJohnny? Got to be related to Bitchit. I'd like to open a can of whoop ass on his sanctimonious ass!

Moonheartgirl said...

Hi there, Stan, Felix, Blew, Pepper, John, Pink and everyone else!

Man, my job just keeps on getting more interesting by the second. Now the Powers That Be have decided we need to send out our pages to the imagesetter in a totally new and fun configuration. :-( It's going to save the company so much time and money. But guess who has even more responsibility (and power! mwhaa-haaa-haaa!) with this new system: C'EST MOI! LMAO!! Just wait... they'll be sorry! They have no idea who they're dealing with here. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Good luck Vic. We really miss you I hope they are treating you as good as we do. We just don't have as much fun when your busy. I hope they relize how valuable you are!