Thursday, January 1, 2009

May auld acquaintance be forgot!


Happy 2009, gang! It won't be long now.

7 comments:

Moonheartgirl said...

Just 19 more days remaining of the absolute worst presidency of my lifetime... ah, let's face it. The worst EVER!!!!

Blew Bayou said...

Ditto V, let him begone!! Obama should have been able to take over the next day after election. Bush was such a waste. Pffffft

PS Happy New Year Day!!! Hope your feeling better.

pink said...

I'll be glad to see him gone too.
Obama sure has his work cut out for him. What a mess he is walking into.
I cannot believe no one has asked about Nate, LOL.

Jesters an Alias said...

Sorry, tend not to do more than write on my site, its more cathartic than open speach, however thanks for the spelling advice.

Have a happy new year.

Santa Muerte said...

Hello V.
Happy day 10 of the year 2009.
4 more years until 2012!!
Life is boring here in Lay-Salle
County.
I've been dabling in the stock market, I should have been a woman
because I can't resist a sale.
And after Novemeber and December there are alot of bargin on
Wall Street.
If you ever need advice on a
stock...............
(Stan whispers)
Don't ask Felix!!!
Well.....time to make a run to
Handy Foods, Valesano's as I'm
going to make chicken and sausage
and rice casserole tonight.
Then this afternoon a trip to
The Bear Den Tavern in Naplate
to pick up some tips (gamble)
for the upcoming football playoff
games. The tickets I buy are for the final, $2.00 a piece with the possiblity of making $80.00
on the final.
Your odds are better playing the lotto, but it at least it keeps me interested in games that don't have The Bears in it, since they exited early this year. :-(
Looks like the siberian express is coming this week!!
Brrrrrrrrrrr its gonna get COLD!

Santa Muerte said...

November.
Never borrow Peppers spell check!!

Moonheartgirl said...

Howdee, Stanton!
Yes, I've been following your Wall Street exploits on Madame's site. Don't worry, my present financial circumstances preclude me from requiring anyone's investment advice, so I won't be asking Felix which stocks to buy anytime soon. LOL

Yes, it is supposed to get pretty cold here again in the next couple of days. Last night it got down to zero again for the umpteenth time though, and wind chills of 30 below don't really scare me much anymore.

I was telling my friends last night on the IM that when it gets up in the 20s now it feels like a heat wave. They told me it had been in the 30s down your way and I told them if it got that warm here I would probably open a window. LMAO