Thursday, March 12, 2009

Prepare for the wearing of the green!



I have tonight off because I have to work for someone tomorrow night. So I thought I would change things up around here for Saint Patrick's Day, which is less than a week away now. Erin go bragh!

BTW: We didn't get quite the snowfall they were predicting the other day, but it was bad enough. About 4 to 6 inches worth, I'd say, with a nasty wind and nippy temps down below zero. It's supposed to get up to 47 next week. We shall see...




10 comments:

Santa Muerte said...

Sure en if it isn't your ole'
Uncle Stan and I be proud to be wearin' my green.
Lets lift a glass to our wife's and girlfriends..............
and hope they never meet!

I was standing on the corner watching Pat and Mike workin' hard
repairng the street corner in front of Mrs. O'Neal's whore house.
And it wasn't 5 minutes and along
came the Baptist minister and zoom!
into the whore house he goes.
Did ya see that Mike?
Sure en I seen it with my own eyes!
I can't believe it Pat.
If it wasn't another five minutes along comes a Rabbi and in he goes!
Did ya see that Pat?
Pinch me if I'm sleeping Mike.
Soon Father O'Clancey comes walking by and in he goes.
Thats when I noticed Mike & Pat
removing their hats and I could hear Pat say.............
Sure en their must be someone sick inside.

Santa Muerte said...

I've been drinking all day long
with this gentleman at the tavern.
It turns out that we went to the same school together.
We used to live on the same street growin' up.
Our mother's even have the same name!
Sure en if it wasn't me long lost brother that I've been drinkin' with!
The dirty som of a bitch!
We've been drinkin' so long that he now has a twin brother sittin' next to him, I don't remember that brother! Its amazing how they both look the same, although one's
alittle fuzzier than the other.
(hic!)
now

Santa Muerte said...

Mike and Pat are drinking at the pub late in the wee hours of the morning.
Pat says, I can never sneak into the house without waking up
the Mrs.
I turn off the headlights before I
go up the drive, I shut off the
engine and coast into the garage,
I take off my shoes before creeping
up the stairs and I even get undressed in the bathroom AND STILL
she wakes up and yells at me!!!
Mike looks at Pat............
Do what I do!
I screech into the driveway!
I slam the front door!
I storm up the stairs and throw
my shoe's into the closet!
Then I jump into bed, slap her on the ass and say what a wonderful night it wood be for a blow job!
And you know what?
She never wakes up to yell at me.
She pretends that she's asleep.

Santa Muerte said...

Father O'Malley answered the phone at the rectory, and he heard a voice say..........
Is this Father O'Malley?
IT IS !
This is agent Smith with the IRS.
Can you help me?
I CAN !!
Do you know Ted Houilhan?
I DO !!!
Is he a member of your parish?
HE IS !!!!
Did he donate $10,000 to the parish?
(silence)....................
and then Father says:
HE WILL !!!!!!

Moonheartgirl said...

You are too much, Stan! LMAO Remember to pace yourself tomorrow. ;-)

Santa Muerte said...

Sure as I am at this very minute!
(hic)

Santa Muerte said...

I drank so much I feel like a dog!
I AM A DOG!
OMG!!!
NOW I CAN LICK MY BALLS!!!!!!

Santa Muerte said...

Now I can see what the big deal is about sniffing everyone's ass.
This could be fun : )
ARF!

Santa Muerte said...

Remember to pace yourself she says?

Moonheartgirl said...

Whoa, you peaked at 4 p.m., dude? We are on totally opposite schedules then cuz I am about as drunk as I dare get on a Tuesday night when I have to get Thursday's paper out tomorrow afternoon, make no mistake. ;-)

Plus, I have my first article due by the end of the day on Friday (normally my day off, though not this week, I fear!) for the upcoming "Annual Edition." The photos are in and the interviews are done, but I haven't even finished typing in all of my notes, let alone begun the actual writing. Yikes!