
My upstairs neighbor, Carol.
During the last couple of days we have enjoyed temperatures in the mid-40s and some of the ubiquitous (look that one up, Stan) snowbanks have begun to shrink. For the first time in what seems like forever, the huge chunks of rock-solid black ice have fallen off from behind my tires. So silly me, I thought maybe there was a chance we were coming to the end of what has been a long and arduous winter. Then last night one of the crazy pressman (code name: Joey) casually mentioned that March and April are the months when the Chequamegon Bay area gets the majority of its snowfall. Yikes!!!
SPOILER ALERT!!!!
PS. Early April Fool, y'all! None of the photos I have posted recently depicting surreal amounts of snow were taken here in Ashland. They are from Quebec and were sent to me by my crazy friend, Lynne. ;-)
Although, I must say, we do still have quite a bit of snow piled up around here. And the woman who lives upstairs (code name: Romp and Stomp) is really named Carol. Plus, the back door in the one photo bears an uncanny resemblance to my actual rear entrance, right down to the absence of an exterior storm door, style of door handle and the faux raised panels. I would wager $10 that they are the same model or at the very least were manufactured by the same company.
No comments:
Post a Comment